Cartels?

Paletero_mich
How many cartels are they’re now and who’s “winning” are there still alliances or is it free for all

Re: Cartels?

Tokz
CDS and CJNG remain top players. Zetas and CDG still hold territories taken back in 2010/11 but they don't seem to have made gains. BLO is almost gone with the major hits they've taken the last couple year (death of H2, H9, arrest of el Tortillero and el Guero Saba). La Linea for sure have cornered CDS to the South-western part of Chihuaha, they have started to enter Sonora. CDN has not grown as a cartel they only hold Nuevo Laredo and Nuevo Leon and they seem to have lost Ciudad Victoria Tamaulipas (their other stronghold) to Zetas.

Re: Cartels?

Reymisterio_Sr
You forgot el Macaco el chuy gonzales el chapo isidro is no where to be found that cartel is dead

Re: Cartels?

Tokz
El Macaco was killed. I think Deelucky said that Chuy Gonzalez is now working with Caro Quintero that BLO was to soft for him, but I think Caro has an alliance with BLO because of Family ties.