Cartel de Sinaloa recieving protection from FBI and DEA?

Cartel de Sinaloa recieving protection from FBI and DEA?

kylesam
Well I was reading this story yesterday and I really do not have time to translate it correctly bz I have to go but anyways, here is the google translation judge for yourself:

The alleged drug trafficker Vicente Zambada Niebla filed an unusual appeal to federal court in Chicago, where he is accused of conspiring to import and sell large quantities of cocaine and heroin in the United States.

Counsel for the accused, son of drug kingpin Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada, reported in writing to the prosecutor handling the case that the defense will argue that the accused made their criminal activities in Mexico under the agreement of the United States federal authorities.

The resource, identified by the number 70 and dated March 15, 2011, is based on the legal definitions of "Defense Exercise of Public Authority" and "incitement to commit a crime by the Authority, as which the trial would focus on the actions of U.S. officials, not the defendant's predisposition to violate the law.

The new Zambada Niebla defense official says the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA, for its acronym in English) of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), gave consent to carry out their criminal activities between January 2004 and March 2009.

Among the officials identified is Eduardo Martinez, the DEA added in Hermosillo, Sonora, to 2008, and whose name has popped up in different orders as agent in charge in investigations of drug trafficking in the border between Mexico and the United States published by FronterasDesk.org portal, a research firm on border issues with the approval of the National Public Radio (NPR).

"The members of the DEA and ICE (Zambada defendants) include the DEA Regional Assistant for South America, the Director General of the Office of the DEA in Mexico, the DEA agents commissioned in Monterrey, Hermosillo and Mexico City , including but not limited to those who are named Eduardo Martinez "Manny" LNU, "David" LNU, and Stephen Monk, alias Steven Monk, as well as other people, including FBI agents whose names are unknown but the defendant agencies are known for, "says the appeal by lawyers for Zambada Niebla.

For law professor at Wayne State University, Michigan, Peter Henning, the use of the drug dealer's defense is the type that the government is put on trial, saying the government sponsored illegal activities, "said the Borders organization.

In the initial lawsuit filed in August 2009 by the Office stated that Vicente Zambada and the other defendants "used every conceivable means of transport" to move large quantities of drugs into Chicago and send huge numbers of money back to Mexico. They used a Boeing 747 cargo aircraft, submarines and other submersible vessels, shipping containers, speedboats, fishing boats, buses, rail cars, trailers and automobiles.

Two hundred tons of cocaine were flown to Mexico from Central and South American countries between 2005 and 2008, and thence brought to Chicago, where it was distributed in the U.S., the indictment said.

In February 2010, Zambada Niebla pleaded not guilty in federal court in Chicago. His New York lawyer, Edward Panzer, entered the plea on his behalf before Judge Ruben Castillo. Last month in one of the scheduled hearings, the defense of Mexican drug lord called for a new term to the court to continue presenting evidence in their favor, so the judge set the next hearing for June 15 this year.

"Given the situation with the Mexican drug cartels, the last thing the U.S. government wants to find is any indication of that was actually sponsored one of the cartels," said Henning.

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/757697.html

Re: Cartel de Sinaloa recieving protection from FBI and DEA?

CrazyCanuck
Interesting article. thanks for posting

Re: Cartel de Sinaloa recieving protection from FBI and DEA?

ovemex
Hi guys.....

We just posted this on the board with a few videos/ if you care to check.

Thanks for keeping up the great news flow on the forum you all :)

Re: Cartel de Sinaloa recieving protection from FBI and DEA?

Anon
X2U94Doesn't it go something like - I was working undercover for the FBI/DEA/CIA. They are the guilty ones, not me. They told me what to do. They got me involved. They are the dirty ones and I'm going to tell on all of them. This is heavy. This goes right into the White House.

This punk is in trouble now and his money and influence are not helping him. He is looking at a stretch in an American Federal joint where you actually have to do the time and your money won't help you. So he's pulling stories out of his ass left and right. Good Luck Vicentillo see you in about 50 years.

Re: Cartel de Sinaloa recieving protection from FBI and DEA?

Pobre Vato!!! He don't know what else to say. He was probably used to fucking M1's daughter now he is stuck in an eternal "SAUSAGE FEST". The future doesn't look too good for this COWARD. Daddy's money is not gonna be enough to pay your way out of this SHIT!!! All that bullshit about having agents looking the other way was a fantasy in one of his "CORRIDOS". He listened to them so long he started believing his own LIES. Next thing they will say is Obama was in on it too and Lindsey Lohan was a preferred customer. And so on...And so on...Pudrete Pendejo! !!!!!

777
PARA UN MEXICO UNIDO SIN CARTELES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOuoVvp1aKc&feature=related