Cartel activity in mid Baja Sur?

Does anyone out there know if theres any cartel activity in Loreto,Mulege or around Bay of Concepcion in mid Baja Sur?Sure sounds like there is in La Paz and Cabo and also any activity in San Felipe Baja Norte?Thanks.

Re: Cartel activity in mid Baja Sur?

elcienporcien

Re: Cartel activity in mid Baja Sur?

WonderBread
Its too isolated there and has a large military presence.  I'm sure there is some activity due to white people wanting to get high during their vacations.  But it's way out of the way of anything.

Re: Cartel activity in mid Baja Sur?

K_Mennem
Around 2012-2013 CDS was using this area some as an alternate transit route towards Tijuana. Shipments were getting targeted on the standard routes. I am not sure how frequent they are using it now.

Private boats can make it quick from Sinaloa across the Golfo de California (Sea of Cortez). There are a few ferries as well.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/news-ticker/2013/mar/25/over-10-tons-of-drugs-seized-in-baja-california-su/

Re: Cartel activity in mid Baja Sur?

pilot
CDS uses the airport of Guerrero Negro to send aircrafts full of drugs also in that airport lot of planes land with guns and they send it to culiacan

Re: Cartel activity in mid Baja Sur?

El Doble J
In San Quintin there's CDS people working there just don't know the names because it was one of those don't ask anything about them and mind your own business. Till this day I still have no clue only that there was an elderly woman that everyone would greet and was well protected.

Re: Cartel activity in mid Baja Sur?

spike151
Just assume everything in the north of CBS is run by CAF , and everything mid and south is CDS. Plan for the worst , and dont get caught out.