Cartel Land Bonus footage

GRILLO

Re: Cartel Land Bonus footage

jason prox
Great footage. Interesting how the police don't go in first, they just hang back until its over. Very sad that this guy has to hand his uncle's killer over to the police, I wonder if he just got out a week later. Isn't it dangerous to let the police take him if they may be bought off by the Templars, or they may botch the investigation / evidence and let him walk.

Re: Cartel Land Bonus footage

Nutcase
Do you have any more clips or video like this???  I feel so bad for the family.   But it makes me feel better that people are standing up and doing what's right.  I wish more people would do this!
Seeing is believing