Cartel Foot Soldiers

Parro
https://laopinion.com/2020/05/23/video-cjng-y-familia-michoacana-les-pagaban-125-dolares-en-promedio-y-los-mataron-brutalmente/

[THIS ARTICLE FROM LA OPINION, CONTAINS (3) VIDEOS OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE BEING INTERROGATED.  ALTHOUGH THE PIECE REFERS TO DISMEMBERMENT, BURNING, ETC., THE VIDEOS DO NOT SHOW THIS BRUTALITY.  THE LAST VIDEO WITH TWO PEOPLE BEING INTERVIEWED, DOES PAN AWAY TO SHOW A HIGH CALIBER RIFLE BEING SET UP  BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE EXECUTION]

CJNG and Familia Michoacana paid them $125 dollars on average and brutally kill them.

In recent days it has been revealed that the world of drug trafficking is not so glamorous nor are all those who become millionaires, with cars, houses and ostentatious objects to boast, on the contrary, ore people die with just a few dollars as salary, his real pay is a death full of brutality.

They are the ones who are down low in the chain, the ones who use like cannon fodder through deceit with the promise of a better life that in reality little by little is turning into hell until, even if it goes well, they find death in a confrontation or in the worst case they are tortured, dismembered and even burned alive.

Proof of this is the battle carried out by the Cartel de La Familia Michoacana and Jalisco Nueva Geracion Cartel, where in recent days they have shown all kinds of videos in which they show their men being interrogated, all agree on two things, how little they get paid and that they are ruthlessly killed.

[TO WATCH THE VIDEOS GO TO THE LINK SO THE POST DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SPLIT UP.  AGAIN, THE NARRATIVE IS GRAPHIC, BUT THE VIDEOS ARE NOT]

Re: Cartel Foot Soldiers

You can hear twice in that 2nd video someone being tortured in another room. You can hear the cries by a male voice.

Re: Cartel Foot Soldiers

Parro
The lowest fall the loudest. . . so unfortunate , God pity their souls. They didn't know what the hell they were getting into.

Re: Cartel Foot Soldiers

We hear and see this shit so much that it’s normal to us.  I occasionally show a friend and they are like WTF.

Re: Cartel Foot Soldiers

Parro
The lowest are the best.  They seek a job and get one.

They are diligent, providing some income for their family.

They do their job, are rewarded or killed.  It's never a option it seems.  Meanwhile the CEO pockets millions.  The foot soldiers are a piece of the foundation.  Solid, steady and forgotten.  Seeking a job only.

 Bunch of shit.

Re: Cartel Foot Soldiers

Podrido
So very true. Things that used to disturb me before seem everyday to me now. I've lost count of the number of dismembered bodies and decapitated heads I've seen as a result of my crime studies, and if one is to judge whether or not that cost on the psyche is worthwhile I'd say probably not.

There's nothing to gain from learning about these topics of study on an individual level if you live far away from the violence.

@Canadiana

I think those are actually roosters in the background.
Just a lurker.

Re: Cartel Foot Soldiers

Parro
Podrido,

I grew up with a hammer and shovel in my hand for some time.  High School Education and started a business as a 19 yr. old, and am still self-employed.

I hired people who wanted to work, and most of those came out of Mexico, Chihuahua specifically, because the high paying jobs were the white people in the oilfield.  The Mexicans, my friends, filled the gap.

I did not like the oilfield worker, who could work a third time and get twice as much.  My heart and soul was the worker.  They thought they could outwork me and I thought I could outwork them.

i'd bet I had outworked them.  This is when I learned about Machismo  A visible daily scene to the American commuter.

Re: Cartel Foot Soldiers

Podrido
@Parro

Very respectable! I think Mexicans are exceptionally hard workers, any time I have met them or witnessed them on construction sites they readily outwork others in their field. It's no wonder certain people are fearful of them taking their jobs, hahah.

I love Mexico and Mexican culture, the food, the people, the music, all of it. I long for the day as I am sure many of us do, for when these criminals realize that there is enough room for everyone to work and make good money. Killing each other in an endless cycle of violence is a waste of time for all involved.
Just a lurker.

Re: Cartel Foot Soldiers

Parro