Caro Quintero's partner speaks: "I do not launder money and traffic drugs"

Caro Quintero's partner speaks: "I do not launder money and traffic drugs"

stevectpa
http://www.proceso.com.mx/449274/habla-la-pareja-caro-quintero-lavo-dinero-ni-trafico-droga

BY ANABEL HERNÁNDEZ , JULY 30, 2016

Diana Espinoza Aguilar is the girlfriend of Rafael Caro Quintero, the fugitive former leader of the Cartel of Guadalajara. The woman, who denies being a criminal- Process narrates the story of her relationship with the man who claims to now be away from illegal activities ... and put their hopes on the Supreme Court, which must decide whether the extradition against the so-called Prince is is legal or not.

MEXICO CITY (Process) .- Diana Espinoza Aguilar, 45, originally from Matachi, Chihuahua, owns a figure that, where you walk, attracts attention. But since May attracted one that keeps you awake: the United States Department of the Treasury announced her name and face and accused her of being a drug trafficker and facilitating illegally economic resources to his girlfriend, Rafael Caro Quintero, one of the most wanted by the DEA.

In an interview with Process , Espinoza -partner of Caro Quintero for six years for the first time speaks of her relationship with "El Principe." It also explains the legal strategy that it continues to stop being a fugitive and responds to accusations of money laundering.

"I am innocent, I have absolutely nothing to do with what they are telling the media: I'm a drug dealer, money washing Rafael Caro Quintero ... I'm his wife, I am the mother of your child," he says.

Although Washington accuses him of having turned to drug trafficking after his release in August 2013, Espinoza says Caro Quintero is no longer dedicated to that and she witnessed his transformation in prison.

It states that the governments of Mexico and the United States has orchestrated a "campaign" against him to make him look bad before the Supreme Court of Justice (SCJ), which since May examines whether it is legal or not extradition request by Washington against him for the kidnapping and murder of DEA agent Enrique Camarena of which occurred in 1985 in Guadalajara.

"He is not a drug lord, I can put my hands in the fire that he is not drug dealer ... it would be illogical that is defending lawyers who are relying to complete this process attached to right and is of drug dealer ... that's not possible, it would be a Total incongruity. "

Diana met Caro Quintero in prison in Puente Grande, Jalisco, when she was in prison there, accused of organized crime. And though her life seem like the typical story of "the beauty queen and the capo" in reality, it is far from it ...

Re: Caro Quintero's partner speaks: "I do not launder money and traffic drugs"

Whatever.Does a leopard change his spots?And if not her than somebody else.Anybody.There's ways around it.

Re: Caro Quintero's partner speaks: "I do not launder money and traffic drugs"

Track

Re: Caro Quintero's partner speaks: "I do not launder money and traffic drugs"

deelucky1
Los guzmanes and gente nueva had a reunion yesterday with caro  to decide if they where gonna get backed up from him .there planing an all out war on beltranes ,chapo isidro and cjng and anybody who tries to help any of these groups are gonna get hung .mayo is staying out of it .la rana and aquiles are heard threw the radios backing up guzmanes.someone is saying threw the radios el teo is out and aquiles and rana seem to fear him really strange dont know if its true or not or beltranes trying to enjoy how they react !

Re: Caro Quintero's partner speaks: "I do not launder money and traffic drugs"

LOL @ El Teo being out....Thanks for info.

Re: Caro Quintero's partner speaks: "I do not launder money and traffic drugs"

deelucky1
It wasnt for you !

Re: Caro Quintero's partner speaks: "I do not launder money and traffic drugs"

I was being sincere with the thanks, for clarity.....

Re: Caro Quintero's partner speaks: "I do not launder money and traffic drugs"

deelucky1
I got trigger like a hairpin evrybody attacking at once lol!thought  you where one of them.i apologize !