Carlos Montemayor aka El Charro gets 34 years

Carlos Montemayor aka El Charro gets 34 years

Re: Carlos Montemayor aka El Charro gets 34 years

Ciro
Great find thank you.  BLO you dont see or hear much about them.

Re: Carlos Montemayor aka El Charro gets 34 years

Mica
I read somewhere this dude was a bull rider too.  Kind of cool, prison rodeo is a thing so you never know.

Re: Carlos Montemayor aka El Charro gets 34 years

FIL of La Barbie

Re: Carlos Montemayor aka El Charro gets 34 years

Also, partially responsible for the 20 tourists from Michoacan who were lifted in 2010, because El Charro thought they were contras.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2010/10/case-of-20-missing-mexican-tourists.html

Contras: enemies sent to fight for the plaza

Re: Carlos Montemayor aka El Charro gets 34 years

Ciro

Re: Carlos Montemayor aka El Charro gets 34 years

Tokz
Contras are rivals.

Re: Carlos Montemayor aka El Charro gets 34 years

ESLiero
Those 20 Tourist were “Familia Michoacana” sicarios who were sent to Acapulco Guerrero to kill the Mayoi I believe, but they were intercepted and killed. During this time Familia Michoacana were at their apex.

Re: Carlos Montemayor aka El Charro gets 34 years

As far as all that I have seen, it was mistaken identity. They all worked at the same tire shop and saved for this vacation.

Re: Carlos Montemayor aka El Charro gets 34 years

ESLiero
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.proceso.com.mx/440097/origen-la-violencia-en-acapulco-explicada-testigos-protegidos/amp

I guess it was the newly formed C.I.D.A. not listening to El Charro about releasing the 20 Michoacanos that brought many problems for Beltran Leyva.
 Cartel Independiente de Acapulco were certain that these 20 Males were indeed Familia Michoacana. 2 years later the entire family of one of the 18 found dead was killed executed and their home set a blaze.