Captured: Templario Sicario Wanted for the Massacre of 12 Federales in 2009

Captured: Templario Sicario Wanted for the Massacre of 12 Federales in 2009

Pepe

Re: Captured: Templario Sicario Wanted for the Massacre of 12 Federales in 2009

pepe!!!! we did it again!  jajaja
I will add a couple of your fotos

Re: Captured: Templario Sicario Wanted for the Massacre of 12 Federales in 2009

pepe
I saw the foto of the dead, but that is not what I remember.  I remember them at the scene, am I thinking of another incident?

Re: Captured: Templario Sicario Wanted for the Massacre of 12 Federales in 2009

Pepe

Re: Captured: Templario Sicario Wanted for the Massacre of 12 Federales in 2009

it is correct according to my old notes and the foto...
there were actually 15 taken, only 12 bodies were found in the pile of the 15.

there were two more attacks.  I think that is what played around in my memory.  it has been a LOOOOONG time.

read my post.  at the time they had FIVE THOUSAND elementos searching for tuta.

Re: Captured: Templario Sicario Wanted for the Massacre of 12 Federales in 2009

Pepe

Re: Captured: Templario Sicario Wanted for the Massacre of 12 Federales in 2009

you are right!  I am still getting info out and saw that.  I DID mix up two incidents.  the most attacks were between july and dec of 2009

thanks for noticing the AD comment.  dr M said fed elements know nothing of the sierras.  most people don't know how tough those mountains are even the "official roads" which capos have seldom used while in hiding.