Capo Capture triggers violence in Tamaulipas reported shootings

Tex

Capo Capture triggers violence in Tamaulipas reported shootings

Tex

Re: Capo Capture triggers violence in Tamaulipas reported shootings

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Capo Capture triggers violence in Tamaulipas reported shootings

El Regio
lol wow they are after the bastards now. It looks like the are fumigating the rats out of their holes and taken them out and they scurry around like idiots! This is great!!!

Re: Capo Capture triggers violence in Tamaulipas reported shootings

Texcoco....check your email...see if you rec an email from me..i have that project completed and need your review and also a couple Qs....

Tex