Can someone explain relationship between Mayo and RCQ?

Can someone explain relationship between Mayo and RCQ?

303
I have wondered this since RCQ's release. Is his absolutely back with CDS? Do he and Mayo have a good relationship? I know Chapo, Mayo, and Azul's families all inter-married etc but I haven't heard anything about RCQ and how he fits in. Just thought I would ask because there are some CDS experts here!

Re: Can someone explain relationship between Mayo and RCQ?

Siskiyou_Kid
El Chapo has a niece and nephew who are related to Caro Quinteros wife and kids, and one of Mayo's top lieutenants was neighbors with another relative of RCQ's wife who was a big meth producer, but I've never heard of any family connection with Mayo.

Mayo did come up in the narco world under Inez Calderon Quintero, a cousin of Caro Quintero who was a capo with the Guadalajara Cartel, before Calderon was killed by the notorious cop Guillermo Gonzalez Calderoni.

Re: Can someone explain relationship between Mayo and RCQ?

303
Do you think that RCQ is 100% a member of CDS? I have thought for a little while maybe he decided to be independent so he can work with whoever he wants. You know WAY more than I do about the situation in Mexico, so do you think this is possible?

Re: Can someone explain relationship between Mayo and RCQ?

Siskiyou_Kid
I honestly don't think Don Rafa is in the game, other than as a godfather figure settling disputes between Jalisco, Sinaloa, Sonora, and Chihuahua based groups.

We have seen that some families members who took over his Sonora-based organization left CDS and support the BLO and/or Carrillos. This doesn't mean that Caro Quintero is involved with BLO, and it's highly unlikely he's a shot-caller for far flung plazas.

It has been alleged that Rafael Caro Quintero brokered a peace deal between CDS and BLO cells in Sinaloa. If that was the case, it doesn't appear to have worked out.

Re: Can someone explain relationship between Mayo and RCQ?

deelucky1
This war is only chapo and mayo not CDS it has  nothing to do with caro .azul does business with BLO he is  CDS and to make things more confusing i bet el dos banderas does multiple deals with CDS.BLO runs almost exactly like CDS they say el H is the leader of the BLO there is no one leader either there because you have one side of the BLO that works with zetas and another with CDS if he was the leader how is that possible for him to let that happen there  is no way.i remember they said a meeting was held by the BLO those that decided to work with the zetas would have to deal with there own problems and where not gonna be helped by the rest of the BLO