Can somebody translate?

leChef
Too advanced for me, but this is supposedly a communique from Flaco Sierra today:

De parte de el COMANDANTE FLAKO SIERRA Y TODA SU OPERATIVA se les informa a toda la raza de ROJO VACE RANGO Y 55 A QUE SE ALINIEN A LA VERGA CULEROS POR QUE ASI COMO LE ESTAMOS REVENTANDO TODO EL CULO A LA APEZTOZA PIEDRERA DE PANILA Y TODA SU PINCHE GENTE APEZTOZA TAMBI√ČN LO AREMOS CON USTEDES OJETES AY LES DEJE UN DEZTAZADO EN PALO BLANCO Y SI NO SE ALINEAN A LA VERGA GRUPO METROS AGARRARA CORTE DESDE NUEVO PROGRESO Y RIO BRAVO INICIA EL DEZTAZADERO VASTARDOS ALINIENSE O AVRANSE VAMOS POR TODO ATT. GRUPO OPERATIVO METROS FLAKO SIERRA GENTE DE METRO 3 Y METRO 42 Y TODOS LOS METROS UNIDOS

I understand some of it, but I am not able to piece it fully together. What is Rojo Vace Rango? And Deztazado?

Re: Can somebody translate?

stevectpa
On behalf of the COMMANDER FLAKO SIERRA AND ALL ITS OPERATION, the entire race of RED VACE RANGO is informed and 55 THEY ARE ALIGNED TO THE VERGA CULEROS BECAUSE LIKE THAT WE ARE REVENTING ALL THE ASS TO THE PIEDRERA APPETIZE OF PANILA AND ALL ITS PINCHE PEOPLE APEZTOZA ALSO ARE AREOS WITH YOU EYES AND LEAVE THEM A DEZTAZADO IN WHITE STICK AND IF NOT ALIGNED TO THE VERGA GRUPO METROS AGARRARA CORTE FROM NEW PROGRESS AND RIO BRAVO BEGINS THE DEZTAZADERO VASTARDOS ALINIENSE OR AVRANSE WE GO FOR ALL ATT. METRO FLAKO SIERRA OPERATING GROUP METRO 3 AND METRO 42 PEOPLE AND ALL UNITS METERS

Re: Can somebody translate?

Tokz
Destazando means dismemeber.

I believe ROJO VANCE RANGO are code names for cities. My guess is Rio Bravo, Valle Hermoso and Reynosa.

Re: Can somebody translate?

Thank you, Steve, but I was looking for something more elaborate than google translate this time

Re: Can somebody translate?

Thank you, Tokz. Very helpful

Re: Can somebody translate?

Negro Torro
My question is. Which flako sierra wrote it since there is one under El Primito who goes by M205 and another from the Tampico area.

Re: Can somebody translate?

leChef
@Torre: The one in the news is the one under Primito. The one in Tampico I have not heard about in years. Tampico-Flaco Sierra is the brother of Gaby Sierra and belongs to another generation of crime figures.
sjt

Re: Can somebody translate?

sjt
this is from commander flaco sierra and all his people we are telling everyone from rojo vace rango why backup/support these assholes.because we are busting their ass that fucking stinking crackhead  panila and all of his people also we fuck up anyone who helps/ gives info tothem we will chop u up on a cross. if you dont join the real metros we will fuck you up from progreso to rio bravo let the chopping up begin. line up you bastards or be warned we are coming for you all this is from flacos group of metros. metro 3s peoples and 42s and all the united metros

Re: Can somebody translate?

oner
Thanks for the translation sjt.

Big help for people like me. Those banners are a nightmare to read!!

Re: Can somebody translate?

Thanks SJT.

These cartels should learn customer service and translate their mantas

Re: Can somebody translate?

Hahaha!