Calderon: Guerrero (Aca) "You Are Not Alone!" blah..blah...blah..(Graphic pics)

Calderon: Guerrero (Aca) "You Are Not Alone!" blah..blah...blah..(Graphic pics)

About friggin time...he finally admits Guerrero is part of Mx and there is a lil problem?  Lets take a look back over the last few months...at a few depictions of the violence in Guerrero, article follows fotos....Paz, Buela

"You are not alone. Your problem is our problem," said President Felipe Calderon to lead a review meeting Guerrero Security Program.

"It's a long-term way, again, for which there are no shortcuts.

Is required to fully traverse through the channels I mentioned: confrontation and crime reduction, rebuilding the institutions of security and justice and rebuilding the social fabric, "he said. (gag)

"Today I reiterate, the Guerrero and at Acapulqueños and that they are not alone, we're with you, that your problem is our problem and we will work together with the state of Guerrero to fix it," said Calderón.

Accompanied by Governor Angel Heladio Aguirre, Calderon said he will support all of Guerrero, including the port of Acapulco.

The operation is "unwavering commitment sample" federal government entity and Acapulco, Calderon said.

It seeks to reduce and mitigate the harmful effects of crime.

The work led by federal Public Safety seeks to contain and reduce violence.

Calderon said he will use "all lawful tools to make accurate shots to the criminals," and reduce crimes of kidnapping, robbery and extortion that have the most impact on the population.

Felipe Calderón acknowledged the harassment in schools and said it put special attention to the school population.  (blah blah blah)

"We are paying particular attention to educational institutions and particularly in the city of Acapulco. We know there is a situation of genuine concern, which has placed many teachers and teachers of Guerrero have been threatened by the criminals," said.

"We know there are many service providers as well, as is the case, for example, taxi drivers, transport servers that have also suffered direct aggression of crime and particularly in the case of schools and most vulnerable, particularly teachers, students and parents, to anger than focusing on protecting our priority, "he said.

"We can not allow criminals to affect the education of children and young Guerrero and therefore do not only fight, we formally fighting criminals who seek to terrorize the educational community in the state, but we will deepen and broaden and entirely possible, the Safe School Program which have been incorporated over 700 schools throughout the state of Guerrero, "he said Calderon. (hey how about an educational school program for all???????)

The operation is now so complex support, but said that the continuance of the Army, Navy and Federal Police is "temporary solution" because the "final solution, long term," walking through the reconfiguration of security institutions and law enforcement.

The president warned that the purge of police and prosecutors will respond to route and protect the citizens and not criminals.

"It's effectively a reliable police, however minor, that a large proportion but police corruption penetrated by criminals," he explained.

The idea is to attack "all" the terrible violence exacerbated.

A Calderon accompanied by the Secretaries of the Interior, Francisco Blake, of the Navy, Mariano Francisco Saynez, and Public Security, Genaro Garcia Luna, as well as the Attorney General's Office, Marisela Morales.

source:  Siglo Torreon

Re: Calderon: Guerrero (Aca) "You Are Not Alone!" blah..blah...blah..(Graphic pics)

Havana
yeah, I'd say that is a little problem by the looks of it, Buela.  I didn't think it could be swept under the rug as long as it has been. The threats on the teachers has been totally out of control. I'm sure they feel very reassured knowing that they aren't all alone.  Thanks for this Buela.  I was beginning to long for the Blog del Narco style photo expose.  It's been a few days since the narcoblogueo.

Re: Calderon: Guerrero (Aca) "You Are Not Alone!" blah..blah...blah..(Graphic pics)

The deployments are always dilatory, to the point of ridiculousness....

Hapyy to help with the gore....I had 70+ pics for aca alone...the first skinned guy w/hands and penis was on screen as my sister walked in my office....i hear a scream "JESUS!!!!!" as she ran out....jajajaja  I tell everyone don't just stroll in ask if it is safe first

(how bout a smile also?)Calderon: Guerrero (Aca) "You Are Not Alone!" blah..blah...blah..(Graphic pics)

I feel guilty...SO Now for some happy stuff....for you Wen, if you have not seen this there is a guy in Riverside Cal that puts these amazing displays of light shows at christmas and halloween.

this year:

LMFAO's ROCK PARTY ANTHEM...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=UfcNoMnKjrY&vq=medium

I liked last years even more...

MJs Thriller....

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=GUAV_1jBJB4&vq=medium

I have had enough death and sad today...thought maybe a few of you would enjoy these to lighten the day

Re: Calderon: Guerrero (Aca) "You Are Not Alone!" blah..blah...blah..(Graphic pics)

Cat-
Buela Chivis wrote
i hear a scream "JESUS!!!!!" as she ran out....jajajaja  I tell everyone don't just stroll in ask if it is safe first
I couldn't help but giggle at this, Buela. And, when I saw this picture first on Blog Del Narco, many months ago, I thought at first it was from a horror movie. But it was not.

I can imagine your sister's reaction... *EEEEEEK*

Re: Calderon: Guerrero (Aca) "You Are Not Alone!" blah..blah...blah..(Graphic pics)

Jack S. Shaw
that pic of gunman with maroon shirt was david barron of the AFO.
Tex

Re: Calderon: Guerrero (Aca) "You Are Not Alone!" blah..blah...blah..(Graphic pics)

Tex

Re: Calderon: Guerrero (Aca) "You Are Not Alone!" blah..blah...blah..(Graphic pics)

hahaha...yeah, well another funny was in the summer my granddaughter had a pool party at my home for her girl scout troop.  I was far away from the action working in my office on a post and had the fotos up.  My daughter opens the door with 20 or so GS moms in tow as they had asked for a tour.  I slammed the computer top down...the looks on their faces were priceless, I know they though grandma was watching porn...

too funny..

Tex