Quantcast

Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

AJ

Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

AJ
This post was updated on .

CABALLEROS TEMPLARIOS REVEAL THAT THEY HAD A PACT WITH THE PRI

They note that the commitments made ​​during the elections in Michoacan were performed with campaign leaders, but without revealing the names.

The criminal group of the Caballeros Templarios revealed of alleged agreements that helped the PRI to recover the state of Michoacán in the elections of November 11, 2011.

Through various blankets placed in Michoacán and Guanajuato, stated that the Caballeros Templarios were in collaboration with the Governor of Michoacan, Fausto Vallejo.

"The last three generations of leaders have had ties to our organization, the Caballeros Templarios and La Familia Michoacana, you know what we mean, the bonds must be indirect, but strong." cited the messages addressed to the governor of Michoacan.

"In your case, you know there are important figures of the top level who not only sympathize with us but who have lived with us."

The banners asked Governor Vallejo to define his position in the criminal organization.

The banners also blamed the Governor for the recent assassination of the former Mayor of Tiquicheo, [Maria Santos Gorrostieta] and was claimed by the Templarios themselves.

They noted that the commitments made ​​during the election were held with PRI leaders of the campaign, but did not reveal any names.

"We as a group of outlaws were encouraged to show apathy towards the political party PAN by very important leaders that we had a mutual coordination with that was long, arduous and especially expensive."

According to these messages propagated in various parts of Michoacán, the aim of this strategy was to stop the PAN and encourage PRI candidates.

The messages made by the Caballeros Templarios asked Governor Vallejo to repay the favors made during the electoral process.

Also in Guanajuato

Messages also were placed in Guanajuato, in the municipalities of Penjamo, Acambaro Cuerámaro, Jerécuaro, Celaya and Guanajuato.

The criminal organization, Caballeros Templarios stated that they supported, funded and mobilized people from the Vallejo campaign.

"We are doubtful of the commitments made ​​to us by the leaders of the PRI campaign, we as a group of outlaws were encouraged to show apathy towards the PAN political party", stated the message on the banner.

The cartel also noted that it's job was to make sure that the PAN party was to lose the governorship in Michoacan.

The narco-banners accused but without mentioning any specific names, that the Vallejo family sympathized with the Caballeros Templarios.

The cartel announced that there will be two more releases in banners, demanding that the PRI and the Governor of Michoacan keep their word to the Templarios.

"What is your position before this group officially combats with you?, Unofficially we are waiting for the fruits of your labor to his party, which for the moment we do not see. We have known that before the media, you must be fair and should be impartial to fighting with us, but we unofficially have NO other choice after the months you been in office.", the Templarios questioned in one of their posts.

Source:

http://www.historiasdelnarco.com/2012/11/revelaron-caballeros-templarios-pacto.html
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

Havana
I was just coming over here with this very same article! You beat me to it AJ- Great minds think a like. I need to speed it up here.

Bet PRI thinks, "Probably no one will believe those nutty Caballeros, anyway."

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

themadcanadian
The CT claimed the death of Maria Santos Gorrostieta?
TheMadCanadian
AJ

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

AJ
@ Havana [Pura]

Yes, great minds think alike. You are doing a great job on Main Board.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

AJ
Seems like the CT are blaming the murder of the mayor Maria on the Governor of Michoacan.

I'm assuming that the CT were the ones who probably killed her.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

@AJ.  Congrats on getting your story posted on the "Big Screen".
AJ

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

AJ
Well it's aboooouuuut time Chivis.

I'm Just Kidding.

Thank you Chivis.

Thank you DD.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

JAJAJA  ok...i promise to be more diligent

BTW i used your photo of the kidnapping on video story.  gave you credit for that and sisk-kid the story.  I used the video I had.  it is the same of course but nice music.

The video was very clear...security cameras are finally getting better in Mx

1-10-SIEMPRE

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

this is what I don't understand.  at first i though it was a typo but the original reforma story said that.  My subscription lapsed on friday and they have not approved my renewal yet (yes they have to approve) so maybe tomorrow i can check or tonight.

but when i read it again, and again seems if they are saying the worked with the governor/government and the governor killed her, then i am sure he did not pull the trigger...it would have been CT...no?  or they would say "the governor and the zetas"  right?

confusion is not funny at my age
1-10-SIEMPRE

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

Thanks for the credit, Buela. I hate to be one of those people who bitch and moan about translation, but there are a few details in the main board post that are confusing:

"1 charger with 72 disk cartridges 7.62x39 caliber" should actually be "1 drum magazine with 72 7.62x39mm cartridges"

Also, I wonder if M-10 is Mario Núñez Meza, who along with his brother, M-11 broke off from Sinaloa and bodies started piling up in Durango.

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Putting-Faces-on-the-Names-in-the-Indictment-Against-Cartel-de-Sinaloa-td4025800.html

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

guero.

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

Siskiyou_Kid
Well, I think they were working for the Carrillos, or at least paying piso de plaza to them, before they were payed by Sinaloa to come work for them. Obviously their loyalties can be bought.

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

Hey kid...you correcting your own translation?  I just copied and paste
and added a few things.

how many corrections do you see?  no one has complained.  but i will fix it just let me know. or should i dump it and we copy?
about M10, yes that's him.
i like the putting faces on names post...very cool kid
1-10-SIEMPRE

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

m10=carillo
m11= beltran?
1-10-SIEMPRE

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

Chivis, I don't think there's any reason to change on main board, but unless I posted another version and then changed it.......I don't think that's a copy of my translation on main board. Still, no big deal at all.

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

I think both brothers (m10 & m11) worked for the Carrillos under Torres Marrufo before he was lured to work for CDS, and then I think both went to work for Beltrans/Zetas in Durango.

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

Nutcase
Gente Nueva
The group named the "Gente Nueva," or the new people, broke away from the Juárez cartel and was supported with guns and money by Guzmán and Zambada, according to the indictment.

When the war began, Mario "Mayito" Nuñez Meza, a former Mexican police officer and member of the Juárez cartel, left the Juárez cartel and joined Guzmán, the indictment stated.

Nuñez Meza (aka M-10) was "assigned by Guzmán to secure Juárez, the states of Chihuahua and Durango and Culiacan for the Sinaloa cartel," the indictment stated. Nuñez Meza's brother, Amado Nuñez Meza, (aka M-11) was allegedly in charge of Durango for the Sinaloa cartel.

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

Siskiyou_Kid
Nutcase, we know about that, but at what point did m10 & m11 break away from CDS to run their own show in Durango, presumably with the Betrans/Zetas, and what is their involvement with the hundreds of bodies being dug up in Durango over the last 3 years?

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

i got it from forum...hmmmm maybe i gave you cred for someone else...jajaja  OH WELL, sorry bout that
1-10-SIEMPRE

Re: Caballeros Templarios reveal that they had a pact with the PRI

MANO
not a month went by since they killed peralta..guillermo went xentral for the accords with salgueiro. a few days after it. I left juarez to go to urique and guachochi sommethings needed to be ironed out but with diegos blessing it came to pass. but mario had bu then stopped paying for those lost shipments he jumped and this is were it gets tricky. F1 reneged 'mario and the other on.es that counted stayed..it was in the gen. Interest to erase the line.
Hasta el último suspiro