Caballeros Templarios apologize

Lala
This post was updated on .
*cough usual bullshit cough*

The texts from these guys often don´t make much sense even in Spanish, so the translation will probably come up looking weird.

"THIS IS TO BE INTERPRETED IN THE BEST WAY AND EACH ONE APPLY THEIR OWN JUDGEMENT

To our men and women living in our state of Michoacán.
We who are part of the management of Los Caballeros Templarios Guardia Michoacana.

We let you know and inform you, that due to the comments and critics from different sectors of our society, both in favor and against our organization, we apologize, since our intention is and will be serving our fellow citizens and not to harm them.

You are in complete freedom to carry business and transactions in the best way you please. Those who are scammers, extortionists, kidnappers, people who live in bad ways not very fair, the competent authorities will take care of them and will be responsible for their acts. We ask municipal, state and federal authorities to fulfill their responsibilities and duties, to carry out the proposals and resources settled in favor of society wih honesty and dignity.

Our altruistic and philanthropic work is and will always be in favor of the ones in most need and those who are right, Our duty is to look after and watch for the interests of our people in this beautiful land of Michoacán.

Out of the State! All those corrupt cops and militars although we know some of them are good elements, those who come with good intentions are welcome and those who don´t will face the consequences by the blade of our sword and strenght when they commit injustices or abuse of power against us. In short, you will be treated the way you treat us.

No to the intrusion of Zetas and CJNG in Michoacán!

LONG LIVE MICHOACAN AND LONG LIVE THE CABALLEROS TEMPLARIOS GUARDIA MICHOACANA!"

At the same time, this morning at 10 am, 6 executed bodies were found in Buenavista Tomatlán.

*update: The same message printed both in leaflets and banners has been seen in different parts of Michoacán, at least in these places according to Valor por Michoacán: Acuitzio, Villa Madero, Los Reyes, Sahuayo, Morelia, Zamora, Uruapan, Cuatro Caminos, Tingambato, Peribán and Villa Jiménez. Photos here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.661696497193722.1073741872.586707354692637&type=1

Re: Caballeros Templarios apologize

Felix
despreate move

Re: Caballeros Templarios apologize

_Jack

Re: Caballeros Templarios apologize

El_Cuatro_Veinte
Unfortunately more people believe in Religion then in Science down south.

Re: Caballeros Templarios apologize

Re: Caballeros Templarios apologize

loks1987
Wernt they going to disband have 40 was caught or killed