COAHUILA: NARCOMANTAS FOR POLICE CHIEF "EL JAGUAR" RESPONSIBLE FOR CAR BOMB IN NUEVOLAREDO

COAHUILA: NARCOMANTAS FOR POLICE CHIEF "EL JAGUAR" RESPONSIBLE FOR CAR BOMB IN NUEVOLAREDO

Mica
valorportamaulipas

COAHUILA: NARCOMANTAS FOR POLICE CHIEF "EL JAGUAR" RESPONSIBLE FOR CAR BOMB IN NUEVOLAREDO

A series of narco-blankets left in this border town of black stones in Coahuila point to Victor Zamora, former secretary of government, as the man who helped protect narco-hitmen by making them commanders of an elite tactical police unit called GATES that I evolve to Fuerza Coahuila.

In the Narco-mantas, regional coordinator Héctor "El Jaguar" Flores Rodríguez is identified as the hit man responsible for a car bomb attack in 2012 in the border city of Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, and is accused of being responsible for kidnappings, Mass disappearances of drug trafficking and other activities in Coahuila.

Victor Zamora and police commander Miguel "El Hummer" Barajas Hernandez are named in the blanket for having protected Flores Rodríguez and his criminal activities.
Lawyers known as El Jaguar and El Hummer made headlines in 2013 when they became the target of an investigation for their alleged involvement in the preparation of explosive devices that were later used during a series of attacks in Nuevo Laredo in 2012, Milenio reported. of Mexico at the moment.

Re: COAHUILA: NARCOMANTAS FOR POLICE CHIEF "EL JAGUAR" RESPONSIBLE FOR CAR BOMB IN NUEVOLAREDO

Char
Mica

I remember once hearing that Galdino Mellado “El Mellado” was also one of those responsible for the car bomb. And just today, I started looking information, and I found an interesting article saying that PGR Mexico came to the conclusion that Mellado, Hamburguesa, Don Chucho, El Rolys brother of El Taliban L-50 or Z-50... link
“Los indiciados son Carlos Fernando Araujo Garza; Roberto Sánchez Anaya; Jesús Romo López, alias “Don Chucho”; Antonio Romo López; Galdino Mellado Cruz, alias “El Mellado” y Rolando Velázquez Caballero, alias “El Rolys”......

Mellado in 2012 was fighting 40 and 42 the plaza of Coahuila. Mellado was the plaza boss for about 6 years in Coahuila his the one that opened the plaza by orders of CDG-Z in around 2003.

El Gringo was the one heating up the plaza of Nuevo Laredo in 2012. Crazy times.....

Link : http://m.elmanana.mx/noticia/2043/Escoltan-policias-el-cochebomba.html

Re: COAHUILA: NARCOMANTAS FOR POLICE CHIEF "EL JAGUAR" RESPONSIBLE FOR CAR BOMB IN NUEVOLAREDO

I wish I had a clearer picture of how GATES came about. Does anyone have a link to a descriptive account of the GATES history?

Re: COAHUILA: NARCOMANTAS FOR POLICE CHIEF "EL JAGUAR" RESPONSIBLE FOR CAR BOMB IN NUEVOLAREDO

El_Bujo
Didn’t (Z)40 accuse Gringo of the car bombs way back when they were actually happening?

And why would you post a manta on an event from 2012?

Seems kind of desperate, if you ask me...