CJNG sicaria killed

leChef

María Guadalupe López Esquivel AKA La La Catrina was killed in a confrontation with Mexican authorities in the community of La Bocanda, in the municipality of Tepalcatepec , in the state of Michoacán.

Everything happened after elements of the Army, the National Guard and the Michoacán Police clashed with the armed group of the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel, which left as a balance of seven detained assassins, in addition to La Catrina, who died of a bullet wound in the hospital.

The alleged lieutenant of the CJNG, originally from Tepacaltepec, Michoacán, is considered by the authorities as the material author of the ambush of elements of the State Police of Michoacán, last October 14. María was sent by Miguel Fernández aka “El M2” to Aguaje, with the mission of killing the police and leaving the narcomantas in which the crime was adjudged.

Source:
https://apuntoenlinea.net/2020/01/11/quien-era-la-catrina-la-sicaria-del-cartel-jalisco-detras-de-la-masacre-de-13-policias-en-michoacan-2/
https://laopinion.com/2020/01/11/video-abaten-a-la-catrina-jefa-de-sicarios-del-cartel-jalisco-nueva-generacion/
https://www.infobae.com/america/mexico/2020/01/11/murio-la-catrina-la-cruel-sicaria-del-cjng-en-michoacan/
https://www.infobae.com/america/mexico/2020/01/11/quien-era-la-catrina-la-sicaria-del-cartel-jalisco-detras-de-la-masacre-de-13-policias-en-michoacan/

Re: CJNG sicaria killed

i added some, and changed the title but it is now on mainboard!  Thanks Chef

Re: CJNG sicaria killed

MaxiMillian2k19
Messing with Mexican Marines, is one of the worstest thing that Sicario can do ever ;)

Re: CJNG sicaria killed

Thanks Chivis. Always nice with the main board.

Re: CJNG sicaria killed

This is M2 btw or Miguel Fernández

Re: CJNG sicaria killed

Here's a photo of her with a goldplated 'goathorn'.Her story made it in the national newspapers in the U.K. and Canada.
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/female-cartel-boss-known-as-dame-of-death-killed-in-shootout-with-mexican-state-forces#comments-area