CJNG "Pay Us or We Burn Your Business"

USA22x
This post was updated on .
"We are afraid, they already burned El Caballo Blanco" said an employee of a local business.
"We have been paying a fee already for like 5, 6 years" he added. "If we do not pay the fee they will burn our house, here it says it will be burned and right now I think that with what has happened they are burning businesses, they can do it, of course they can do it, this is a threat" says a local employee.
"We are afraid because they are taking more advantage of this psychosis, they have already burned El Caballo Blanco, all those people died in there and now they come to burn our place, our source of work, many families eat there

With great fear and despair, an anonymous person employed by a local of the Plaza Constituyentes and La Fayuca, in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz went to GRUPO IMAGEN to denounce that an armed group threatened to burn their business if they did not pay a fee.

Armed subjects dressed in black came to deliver several handwritten papers with threatening messages.

It says, "Warning. You will only be given only 1 opportunity to dial, we do not respond with possibilities of what could happen and we will burn your fucking house, the plaza has an owner with the letters of CJNG and a telephone number”.

This anonymous source who has already fled Coatzacoalcos said that they have been victims of extortion for several years by various criminal groups. "We have been paying a fee for about 5, 6 years, it depends, they demand an amount, right now they said they wanted $500 biweekly.” "Suddenly one group arrives demanding payment & then another, and they all have to be paid, we cannot tell them that we pay (to another group), we have to give them what they ask for. ”

However, they do not file complaints because they feel they will be worse off.

"You notice that after they come to collect, 15 minutes later, the police come in like nothing walking through the hallways as if nothing is happening and one comes to the conclusion that they're under surveillance

As a result, several owners and employees of stores dedicated to the sale of products such as cell phones, movies, toys, CD records and clothing have been forced to close and leave the city, as this person has now decided to do.

Original Article: https://www.excelsior.com.mx/nacional/cjng-exige-500-a-empleados-o-queman-locales-en-veracruz/1334149

Re: CJNG "Pay Us or We Burn Your Business"

El_Bujo
Careful with any of the mantas in Veracruz, or anywhere for the matter, these days...

With all this heat, it’s opportune time to post fake mantas in hopes of framing rivals!

Re: CJNG "Pay Us or We Burn Your Business"

ESLiero

Re: CJNG "Pay Us or We Burn Your Business"

Cardboard what do you mean?It's paper they are getting cheap as the slices of the pie get smaller among more groups.

Re: CJNG "Pay Us or We Burn Your Business"

texastee
Banned User
I called the number from my international biz phone. Nobody answerd and went to dail tone.