CJNG keeps promises // Guanajuato

Char
Cjng kills two cops in Irapuato, Guanajuato, and hangs four banners.

The banners basically say that Cjng did not want to kill cops and they made it known since the war started against El Marro, but cops are protecting El Marro and his people. Also, the banners say that they killed the 2 cops for killing a cjng member saying 2•1 or meaning we will two if you kill one of us.
The banners also have the names of high ranking officials in the police that are supporting El Marro. Cjng says that they know every move and where this officials live.

Re: CJNG keeps promises // Guanajuato

Char

Re: CJNG keeps promises // Guanajuato

Char
In May 12, 2018, human head was found alongside a cooler and a message was left by CJNG. Cjng says that are here and we are not leaving and make threats to Búfalo and other individuals.

Just like Jalisco in Guanajuato mainly in Salamanca where El aero has presence there has been constant murders.

Re: CJNG keeps promises // Guanajuato

Mica
All we need is more bombs, search block and it's Colombia circa Pablo.

Re: CJNG keeps promises // Guanajuato

Char
Mica

Cjng made it a priority to take over Guanajuato they are leaving message after message making threats to El Marro and anyone loyal to him.

I also saw the other cjng claims presence in Ciudad de México, a subject known as Comandante 700 of cjng left a dismembered body in D.F.

Re: CJNG keeps promises // Guanajuato

Mica
Thanks Char.  I try to read all your post as you always have good CJNG Jalisco info!  Thanks and be safe!