CJNG interrogates "Antonio Cervantes" Grupo Sombra boss in Guanajuato.

CJNG interrogates "Antonio Cervantes" Grupo Sombra boss in Guanajuato.

Wolf88
Holy damn I can't remember a cartel picking up and interrogating plaza boss enemies this must be a big hit for Marro and his crew I wonder if this Grupo Sombra is the same one that is mainly operating in Veracruz. What I know is that CJNG can't enter the northern region of Veracruz because Grupo Sombra is do deep in that region. Seems that in Guanajuato is another story...

https://twitter.com/_gloriousdead69/status/1158826096537686016?s=19

Seems CJNG is getting more powerful by the minute this guy's remember me back in the day when Zetas and CDG where one (before the internal war started) they where fighting in a lot of plazas in Mexico....