CJNG in Sinaloa?

BBfollower
Hey people. I found this video on youtube where it shows a bunch of CJNG sicarios patroling in Naranjo. I'm not sure if it's Naranjo/Sinaloa, in the video it's not mentioned. On the main page some readers are saying that it's about Naranjo/Guerrero or Naranjo/San Luis Potosi. I even read about a Naranjo in Michoacan. What do you think? Did CJNG entered Sinaloa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GiM1DMN5qI&t=84s

Re: CJNG in Sinaloa?

Uday
What do you think guys?

Re: CJNG in Sinaloa?

Char
Ray, BB

That video is Naranjo of Michoacan

Cjng will never go into Sinaloa unless it’s a direct order from the high command. Going into like that in Sinaloa would be a declaration of war. Cjng is already fighting in Guanajuato, internal war in Jalisco, fighting in Puebla, fighting in Michoacan, to fight a cartel like Sinaloa would make no sense at this time now. Cjng is also fighting in Veracruz

Re: CJNG in Sinaloa?

Uday
Thank you Char!
The CJNG has expanded rapidly, but most of its growth was initially in the southwest and southeast. As the cartel's ambitions have grown, however, it seems to have turned its sights on valuable territory held by the Sinaloa cartel. But I think it's balanced on both sides.War is a very costly thing.
I have heard many times that Cds and Cjng are fighting but it does not make sense.
You're right.