CJNG high command

Char
Roaming through twitter I found some really interesting news about CJNG basically saying that they have at least 10 leaders that’s why CJNG is spreading all over Mexico. Just like in Sinaloa You have MZ, el checo, los chapitos, Guano, El Azul, families that make up the Sinaloa cartel Los Payán, Los Chaidez, Los Torres, Los Verdugo, Quintero ect

Cjng founders are Mencho and el 85 but then you have el Garra, Juan Carlos Valencia “JP3”, El Tornado, Los
Cuinis, el Jardinero of Nayarit, El Sapo 090, Los Guerreros del CJNG leader is El 14 or 014, then like Gizzle won said you have families just like in Sinaloa that wave the Cjng flag and if Papa or daddy Mencho needs to hide in your town you say yes or Yes.

But then you have each Command like Mencho has his group called Fuerzas Especiales, Grupo Elite Mencho, Los Delta their leader is Juan Carlos Valencia stepson of Mencho, Comando 090 their leader is El Sapo, El Tornado is leader of Matazetas first appeared in Veracruz and El Tornado is also from Veracruz. A new group has appeared in Guanajuato that is now fighting El Marro called Grupo Pantera. Then there is a now a new group that just appeared in Michoacán called Grupo de Reacción inmediata CJNG.

El Cholo of Cartel Nueva Plaza seems like his direct fight is against Juan Carlos Valencia El JP3 if we remember the Video of Nueva plaza was mainly directed Juan Carlos.

El 85 again like deelucky said seems to be independent not fighting Mencho or is involved in any fighting at the moment.

Mencho besides almost killing Nájera has been relatively quiet like always his just lurking.

Cjng do seem obsessed of taking over the Guanajuato plaza
and eliminating El Marro.

Re: CJNG high command

Mica
@char
What do you think about Mencho's health?  There was a post saying it rapidly declining and needing medical equipment on a weekly basis.

Re: CJNG high command

Char
I honestly don’t know anything about Mencho. Seems to be very private about everything his all business.

Articles say Mencho loves motorcycles and has been injured a couple times because of this,supposedly a younger brother of Mencho died in a motorcycle accident in Jalisco, also loves cockfighting, horses. I think Mencho is outgoing has dozens of compadres, and godsons.

About his health don’t know much.

Re: CJNG high command

Char

Re: CJNG high command

MaxiMillian2k19
That's an photo from 2016 as exactly I remember, that's an Inner circle of professional Sicarios/Bodyguards providing Personal Security services to el Mencho

Re: CJNG high command

Common
El Marro is getting handled by the federal branch of CJNG.. I mean the government.

Re: CJNG high command

El17
What do you mean "almost killing Nájera"?

Re: CJNG high command

Char

What do you think I mean about Nájera ??

Oh yeah and the murder of two PGR agents

Re: CJNG high command

Re: CJNG high command

Char

Re: CJNG high command

grupo ELITE vs la sombra and el marro

Re: CJNG high command

Char

G.ED.D.R.I

Cjng

Re: CJNG high command

When they came for Najera at the Japanese restaurant, Sun Toro, in Chapulpetepec, which I walked by, and immediately knew what it was.  It would be like having an hours long gunfight in West Hollywood, or Little Italy San Diego.

Re: CJNG high command

Char
El Sapo or 090 is in San Luis Potosí CJNG is fighting for this plaza now SLP is right next to TAMAULIPAS and Nuevo León.