CJNG hangs 6 banners in Guanajuato

Char
This post was updated on .
Cjng hung banners in 6 municipalities of Guanajuato making threats against El Marro of Guanajuato, and basically saying, CJNG will go after anyone supporting Marro, also, one way or the other El Marro will be defeated. The banners call El Marro “Puto” meaning bitch or fag. Again whenever Cjng, hangs banners and it uses those words it is most likely Señor Mencho behind the banners.

Link: https://t.co/r8vbSOMOXF

Re: CJNG hangs 6 banners in Guanajuato

Char
Cjng also says they will go after those who steal, extort, and take advantage of people. Cjng says the Guanajuato plaza has a new owner!!!!!!  Again CJNG, really goes after El Marro saying they will do anything in their hands to defeat him and anyone supporting him beware of the consequences!! Basically if you support El Marro you will be kicked out of Guanajuato. Cjng also says they are getting stronger and stronger everyday in Guanajuato.

Article by Mexico Código Rojo

Six narcomantas were placed in different points of Guanajuato, with warnings to thieves, traitors, grasshoppers, kidnappers and extortionists.

The blankets, according to the images obtained, were signed by Cartel de Jalisco Nueva GeneracióN (CJNG).

They reported that the cartel will support the people who work and that will end with thieves, traitors and grasshoppers and all those who benefit at the expense of others "

Re: CJNG hangs 6 banners in Guanajuato

mmd604

Re: CJNG hangs 6 banners in Guanajuato

Char
Mmd604

Yeah Cjng makes so really good banners with different colors and stuff, plus no spelling errors for sure those banners come from the high command of CJNG.

No doubt cjng is going all out for Guanajuato they really want that plaza we will just have to wait and see, how long will El Marro and El Cholo alliance can resist the onslaught of Los Menchos.

Re: CJNG hangs 6 banners in Guanajuato

Char
I just found this video of CJNG hitmen. First of great hd  quality of the video. The video says they have arrived in Guanajuato.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_IIAjgSDqtI

Re: CJNG hangs 6 banners in Guanajuato

Char
Brand new guns and uniforms pretty crazy.

Re: CJNG hangs 6 banners in Guanajuato

mmd604

Re: CJNG hangs 6 banners in Guanajuato

Slappy
Isn't el Marro dead?  Who's leading Marro's now?

Re: CJNG hangs 6 banners in Guanajuato

Slappy
Major oil pipelines converge in Guanajuato.  Easy big money tapping.  At least that's what I have read.