CJNG agreement with El Mochomito

ESLiero

Re: CJNG agreement with El Mochomito

Mica
Thanks for sharing.  I read it and don't understand the connection with Tito?  I understand the kidnapping of Chapitos connection, but how did:
1. Tito have that kind of pull in the first place?
2. What did Tito do to assist with the fuel theft?

CJNG would easily "align" after he gave the location of Chapitos.  But this information that Tito had, would have been gained by inner circle narco juniors and would have only benefitted Mencho once.  Or did Tito have an actual big crew or solid hierarchy in BLO?

Re: CJNG agreement with El Mochomito

ToPHeR
He did have his own crew. Remember when they busted his ranch where the music video was shot?

Re: CJNG agreement with El Mochomito

Mica
I do recall but was not sure if that was junior narcos or real sicarios.
If that makes sense.