CJNG agreement with El Mochomito

ESLiero
https://www.google.com/amp/s/vanguardia.com.mx/articulo/asi-inicio-la-guerra-que-libran-el-cartel-jalisco-nueva-generacion-y-los-zetas-en-veracruz/amp/

Good article on how the war in Puebla/Veracruz area got started between Los Zetas vs CJNG. Fuel theft is the reason for all the violence in these two Mexican states. The common folk in Puebla have been siding with CJNG due to their practice of sharing the profits from organized-crime rackets.
  The article claims than in August, 2017 Alfredito "Tito" Beltran "sealed" a working-agreement with CJNG & after that deal is when murder and crime sky-rocket in the state of Puebla. Specifically in "Triangulo Rojo" -fuel theft area in Mexico currently in dispute.

Re: CJNG agreement with El Mochomito

Mica
Thanks for sharing.  I read it and don't understand the connection with Tito?  I understand the kidnapping of Chapitos connection, but how did:
1. Tito have that kind of pull in the first place?
2. What did Tito do to assist with the fuel theft?

CJNG would easily "align" after he gave the location of Chapitos.  But this information that Tito had, would have been gained by inner circle narco juniors and would have only benefitted Mencho once.  Or did Tito have an actual big crew or solid hierarchy in BLO?

Re: CJNG agreement with El Mochomito

ESLiero
That's what I found puzzling about the information, when they mentioned Alfredito Tito Beltran in the article!!!

Re: CJNG agreement with El Mochomito

ToPHeR
He did have his own crew. Remember when they busted his ranch where the music video was shot?

Re: CJNG agreement with El Mochomito

Mica
I do recall but was not sure if that was junior narcos or real sicarios.
If that makes sense.