CJNG Tlajomulco leader captured

Tacuache
Supposed operator of the Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generación (CJNG) was captured in the entity, in a coordinated action between elements of the Attorney General's Office (PGR), the Secretariat of National Defense (Sedena) and the Security Cabinet of the Federal Government , which have been in Jalisco for the past few days working to capture them.

In addition to the alleged leader of this criminal group in Tlajomulco, he is also accused of being a supposed compadre of Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, aka Mencho.

The PGR reported that as a result of the cabinet and field work, personnel assigned to the Criminal Investigation Agency (AIC) and to the Special Prosecutor for Federal Crimes Investigation (SEIDF) located and detained both people, without the use of violence.

Jorge Luis N. and José Guadalupe N. were captured in compliance with a search warrant at a home located in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, inside of which was the pair.

Research indicates that Jorge Luis N. is considered a probable operator of the CJNG. In the property were also secured firearms and cartridges, as well as vehicles and narcotics with the characteristics of methamphetamine.

The detainees were placed at the disposal of the Federal Public Ministry.

Jorge Luis:

Jose Guadalupe:

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/cae-presunto-operador-del-cjng-en-tlajomulco-1607715.html

Re: CJNG Tlajomulco leader captured

Char
Tacuache

Greetings compa 🤙🏽
Yeah I was a bit confused yesterday but it seems that the plaza boss of Tlajomulco and compadre of Mencho was captured.

Something that I have noticed many of the cjng bosses are compadre of Mencho.

Re: CJNG Tlajomulco leader captured

Tacuache
@Char Whats up hommie.

Yea, they always say they are compadres.  But Tlajomulco and Tonala have been were most of the violence has been lately so I wouldn't be surprised if Mencho was just cleaning house and let him get captured.

The media blackout lately sucks.  Hard to get any info and I'm pretty sure everyone who flipped on Mencho are not all dead (yet).

Re: CJNG Tlajomulco leader captured

Char
Tacuache

Yeah that’s the thing I notice you said that there will be no more news from Tlaquepaque and it’s true.. it’s been a while I heard anything from Tlaquepaque.

And yeah being an enemy of Mencho, is a bad idea because usually and most of the time M comes out on top.