CJNG - (New VIDEOS, 6/1/15) 40+ Killed in Narco/PF Clash on Mich./Jalisco Border

1234 ... 7

CJNG - (New VIDEOS, 6/1/15) 40+ Killed in Narco/PF Clash on Mich./Jalisco Border

Pepe

Re: CJNG Ambush, Part III - 10-15 Killed in Narco Ambush on Mich./Jalisco Border

La Flama Blanca
How do they kill 43 civillians?!!!!?????  Maybe they were prisoners from a rival cartel areested and in the back of the police trucks.  Or maybe the police were escorting a group of civillians and CJNG though they were rivals.

Re: CJNG Ambush, Part III - 10-15 Killed in Narco Ambush on Mich./Jalisco Border

Pepe

Re: CJNG Ambush, Part III - 10-15 Killed in Narco Ambush on Mich./Jalisco Border

I added yours to Lucio's
I know it is ok to do so

the conference is soon.

Re: CJNG Ambush, Part III - 10-15 Killed in Narco Ambush on Mich./Jalisco Border

La Flama Blanca
Seeing as this was an ambush, I wouldnt be surprised if those 42 'civilians' turned out to be dead police and/or narcos.  im sure some victims were inicent but 42 just seems like some sort of Zeta migrant massacre.

Re: CJNG Ambush, Part III - 10-15 Killed in Narco Ambush on Mich./Jalisco Border

Chava

Re: CJNG Ambush, Part III - 10-15 Killed in Narco Ambush on Mich./Jalisco Border

Pepe

Re: CJNG Ambush, Part III - 10-15 Killed in Narco Ambush on Mich./Jalisco Border

Siskiyou_Kid
Thanks for all the updates. The photo of the covered courtyard with massive pillars looks like a good spot for a mass execution.

Re: CJNG Ambush, Part III - 10-15 Killed in Narco Ambush on Mich./Jalisco Border

guasa_001

Re: CJNG Ambush, Part III - 10-15 Killed in Narco Ambush on Mich./Jalisco Border

ThinkTank

Re: CJNG Ambush, Part III - 10-15 Killed in Narco Ambush on Mich./Jalisco Border

guasa_001

More civilians

Re: CJNG - 40+ Killed in Narco/PF Clash on Mich./Jalisco Border

Pepe

Re: CJNG - 40+ Killed in Narco/PF Clash on Mich./Jalisco Border

Siskiyou_Kid
Judging from the bullet impacts on the armored Ford Policia Federal dually pickup, the bad guys put up quite a fight. Still, I believe some extrajudicial killings might be part of the story, judging from the few Policia Federal casualties and the huge number of civilians.

Re: CJNG - 40+ Killed in Narco/PF Clash on Mich./Jalisco Border

choco
This report says the Feds were tipped off by an anonymous phone call and that it was a fight with CJNG...

At least 40 dead after Michoacán gunbattle
Unofficial report says police convoy ambushed by Jalisco cartel
  13  1
Mexico News Daily | Friday, May 22, 2015
A 40-minute gunbattle on the Ecuandureo-Tanhuato highway near Rancho el Sol in Michoacán this morning has claimed the lives of at last 40 presumed crime gang members and a Federal Police officer.

Several more have been reported wounded, and five people in custody.

According to one unofficial report, federal forces were mounting an operation to detain various suspects in the shooting death last Thursday of Enrique Hernández Salcedo, candidate for mayor of the nearby municipality of Yurécuaro.

This morning’s confrontation occurred after a convoy of police vehicles was ambushed and fired upon about 8:30 near the community of Tinaja de Vargas by suspected members of the Jalisco Nueva Generación cartel. Police had been tipped off about cartel activity in the area by an anonymous telephone call.

Yesterday the state Attorney General revealed that three officers in the Yurécuaro police, including the chief, are wanted in connection with Hernández Salcedo’s death. The town of Yurécuaro is located on the Michoacán-Jalisco border.

Tanhuato Mayor José Ignacio Cuevas Pérez said in an interview today there is “a tense calm” in the community.

Police seized 42 high-caliber weapons, most of them AR15s, a rocket launcher and ammunition following the shoot-out, in which half a dozen vehicles were reported to have been destroyed by fire.

- See more at: http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/at-least-40-dead-after-michoacan-gunbattle/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=michoacan-gunbattle#sthash.QsuW2a70.dpuf

Re: CJNG - 40+ Killed in Narco/PF Clash on Mich./Jalisco Border

reports from michoacan and the mayor interview with radio formula says it was because of the arrest of the masterminds of Enrique hernandez' assassination.

"Special Forces of the Federal Police arrived at Tanhuato to arrest cousins,  Adrián Alonso Guerrero Covarrubias and  Heraclio Guerrero Martínez, leaders of  cártel de “Los Guerrero” as authors of the assassination of Enrique Hernandez, mayoral candidate"

this makes more sense to me....

Re: CJNG - 40+ Killed in Narco/PF Clash on Mich./Jalisco Border

guasa_001

Re: CJNG - 40+ Killed in Narco/PF Clash on Mich./Jalisco Border

Pepe

Re: CJNG - 40+ Killed in Narco/PF Clash on Mich./Jalisco Border

choco
Don't know how true this is, but the English version of MiMorelia says "Police had been tipped off about cartel activity in the area by an anonymous telephone call. "
1234 ... 7