CJNG Kidnapping/Murders in Jalisco: "They won't even find ashes. We dissolved him in acid."

CJNG Kidnapping/Murders in Jalisco: "They won't even find ashes. We dissolved him in acid."

Anasazi
http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/periodismo-de-investigacion/2017/02/28/no-hallaran-ni-una-ceniza-amaga-cartel-jalisco

"They won't even find ashes" says Jalisco Cartel

CJNG hitmen are threatening citizens of Lagos de Moreno who refuse to cooperate with the cartel; In the State Attorney's Office in Jalisco only two operations in search of narcofosas are record as having been registered in the past four years

The assassins in charge of disappearing laguenses do not live with a low profile. They do not walk stealthily. They transit smiling because they know they have impunity. They approach the families of the victims to warn them not to file any reports with the authorities. Sometimes they are allowed to say goodbye, but to cross the streets with them the next few days is a purgatory in life.

"They won't even find ashes. We dissolved him in acid." is the sentence of the New Generation Jalisco Cartel (CJNG) to the families. That is why here in Lagos de Moreno they take up this problem in silence, because they know that behind this chain of disappearances and clandestine graves is the organization working in presumed collusion with the authorities. They are responsible for the day of mourning of July 2013 that  the town remembers every year with a procession and a mass in memory of the numerous victims.

Wherever you look, there are ballots or banners with missing people of all ages. They are glued to the pillars of the central bus station, in the parks or anywhere. This magical town is like the calm waters: on the surface everything flows calmly, but in its depths a chaos suffers, particularly when the plaza "heats up".

After that event where six young people and an adult disappeared, the remains of whom were found on a plot of land, the people held their first public demonstration three years ago. But then came months of muted voices that drew fear into their eyes. As recently as November of last year, they came out in a protest that had never happened before. It was unpublished. "It had been many years that we did not protest like this," says Catalina Mireles, 55, who has been looking for her daughter for almost two years.

On that day, families took pictures of their children to the kiosk and hung hundreds of ribbons with the names of their relatives written, symbolizing hope. Tourists and residents came to read it as if it were a huge altar. They pointed at it with their fingers and whispered between them.

The government explains in its electronic portal that this municipality has a "privileged position for its strategic location". But that quality became a martyrdom: it unleashed the territorial disputes between Los Zetas and the CJNG, according to the report 'Mexico: update of evaluation of drug trafficking, areas of the dominant control organizations', drafted by the DEA. Leon, Guanajuato, appears in the study, which adjoins this area.

Meanwhile, in this area, the government authorities have only carried out two search operations for clandestine graves in the last four years, according to reports obtained, while this place belongs to the region of the High North, where there has been a concentration of 184 Disappearances from 2013 to 2016, the third highest of the 11 that make up Jalisco teritorially.

Mireles is one of the mothers who heads the public voice in the community and emphasized that they are willing to do what in Guerrero with the normalistas: to unearth the land of its state to look for their children.

 Especially in this entity that occupies the third place nationally, with almost 3 thousand cases in the last nine years, according to the National Registry of Missing or Disappeared Persons (RNPED), in contrast to reports of disappearance that have agglomerated more than 19 thousand in that period, according to information obtained through transparency laws , as documented EL UNIVERSAL on Sunday, February 26.

"It hurts that you will never find me"

Cathedral bells ring more than 30 times in the public square while the children's laughter ring like a melody. The scene contrasts with the people printed on dozens of photographs hung on the circular structure of the kiosk. All of them are missing . It is painful for authorities to store this easily in a binder, stapled or a folder.

Opposite this there is a table with an open list so that the laguenses can come to register their missing relatives in case they do not want to make the formal complaint. One by one they do it on the paper and then on the green stripes that dance, they pray, they take them with their hands to read who they are. It's a lot of young people. There is also a black banner that says: "In Jalisco we want answers, not offices where we get no results".

It is unprecedented, the presence of the complainants because years ago they would not have manifested. Of course, the narcos are attentive to their movements. There is a black truck with youngsters with leather jackets in the back. "There go the bosses. In fact they already sent one," recounts Mireles, whose daughter disappeared on April 28, 2015.

Her name is Ana Elvira Castillo, 23, mother of a girl and who worked in a tortillerĂ­a for almost eight years. Her mother, Catherine, remembers her as a responsible girl who always communicated with her. Then she began to work cleaning the house of "some engineers". From there she behaved in an unusual way. Six months earlier she had left her home, according to folder 1238/2015.

That April, some people arrived in a taxi, and Catalina said goodbye: "It does not hurt me to be killed, but it hurts me that you will never find me in my life." In the last text messages she had with her brother, she told him that one night they took her out of "a disco at gunpoint" and forced her to work for them. "She never said who. She just said: 'They, they, they, them ...' ".

In Lagos de Moreno that is the what the code of fear wrought

Magdalena R., whose real name we omit for protection of her identity and from fear of reprisals, is the mother of Daniel R., 29, who disappeared in mid-2015. Like the story of so many relatives, they took him without her, According to folder 1704/2015. She lives on the sale of milk candy to continue the search for her son.

So does Mrs. Catherine: "Since that day I have not stopped looking. I go outside to see who I am. Walk and ask. Since that day I do not rest. I have no resources to move, but with what I find, with that (...) No more is my case, but we are many. We are many who mourn a loss. This is very cruel."

Authorities and CJNG, responsible

Marcos N is responsible for disappearing people who refuse to be part of the structure, as well as rivals. He is an alleged underling of the CJNG. Sometimes he runs away for days, but usually he crosses with the families of his victims to threaten them that they will not find an ash from them, according to prosecutors. He moves through San Miguel, where he controls a narcomenudeo group.

Of course it is a region that fights the criminal group. In July 2013, which marked a time of horror, those responsible for the seven disappearances were arrested. Six assassins participated who declared themselves to be part of the organization directed by Nemesio Oseguera, El Mencho.

Here is a drug route that has connections to Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, San Luis Potosi and Zacatecas. From there you can take the road north. "For narcos here is the border, is the crossing to Sinaloa, everywhere, they fight for the pass, not the drug sale," says one inhabitant.

For this reason the point of the North Highlands, specifically Lagos de Moreno, has brought media attention at the national level. The greatest number of disappearances happen on the outskirts. The consulted inhabitants list the following points: Rancho El Puesto, Santa Teresa, Salsipuedes and La Sauceda. "That's where they found the first remains two years ago." For the sources of the prosecution "there is talk of a corridor called La Troca, where apparently they have taken many people."

Relatives of victims know this georeference, but they know that it is almost suicide to enter without the support of the authorities. In the request for information obtained by this newspaper there only appear two operations performed in this town. Catalina tells us that they are prepared to do what the parents of the 43 normalistas did. "In fact, I asked the MP's deputy and promised us a little gadget to track down on the ground." In Jalisco, at least officially have been found 137 narcofosas with 214 bodies, according to reports in the power of EL UNIVERSAL.

The only witnesses in these corridors are the mountains, authorities and criminal organizations. The calm is volatile. In June 2014, Sandoval said on the subject that "today there are imprisoned organized criminals who are giving us information on how they operated throughout the previous six years, that there were no detainees, no information, and less intelligence." But it does not seem to materialize.

In the public square the sunset fades until darkness caresses the photographs of the disappeared. While eating a donut, Catherine throws a comment: "I assure you that if they had all been killed and left in a corner, it would have been less painful because we would know where they are."

Re: CJNG Kidnapping/Murders in Jalisco: "They won't even find ashes. We dissolved him in acid."

JAGL
i heard they do.. also people in jalisco had say that..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJNgFi78PkQ
 mario portillo villa son of mario portillo. from sinaloa.