CHINA - SHAME

Parro
This post was updated on .
Not really a borderland post, but they have shipped enough fentanyl to us to kill the whole world, and guess from where?  Wuhan.

They were found prior to the USA knowledge of sending journalists and diplomats here to glaringly spy on military installations and secret sites.  They were easily found and shipped out.  China reciprocated by ordering all Western journalists out of their country, while surprisingly the Coronavirus was being reported.

No news, muted responses by WHO, China.  The statistics from China are so far off track.  Today Hong Kong researchers reported at least a fourfold underreporting of death rates and cases.  China, has not allowed a single USA scientist or reporter back into the country.  Why?

They've exported at a cost, medical supplies to Italy, Spain, Mexico, etc.  They are seen as a saviour of the people, but they caused all this suffering.  From a bat, just like Ebola and SARS, but they are superior in containing and managing the spread of the disease, confounding their authorities on why no one else can handle it.  A superior communist machine.

But no, agitation, accusation, disinformation, saviour to the world, is an old communist propaganda machine.

 The masses believe it.  Just this week, they have been reported as setting up social media sites, aggravating the protesters and anti-protesters against each other.  Similar to Russia, and their black lives matter, and police brutality.  Where is that now?

CHINA is a scourge and capitalist trap.  For a lower cost, we can steal your technology, implement the same and give you a higher profit.  Not a good trade.  Time to abandon China, for their deceit, intent to kill the free world and seek their newfound imperialist ideas.  CHINA is to blame for the first pandemic in a century, for completely upsetting the world order and economy.

We need to move all manufacturing to Mexico and Latin America, because they have the work ethic.  We need to pay a higher price for the same product.  The world needs to forget about China, globalism and understand their dependence on an evil partner.

Forsake CHINA!

Arrive at the AICM fifth plane with medical supplies from China

Mexico City. At approximately 8:25 p.m. Thursday, the fifth plane from China with medical protection supplies landed at the Mexico City International Airport (AICM). It is a load of 84 thousand pieces of facial protectors, 13 thousand 400 goggles and 120 thousand surgical masks, medical protection supplies for health personnel.

The Boeing 787, Missionary of Peace aircraft, with registration N782AM, from Aeromexico arrived at the Customs Hangar located at Termknal 1, where the person from the capital's airport disembarked.

Last night's shipment is added to that of April 7, which brought 379 thousand KN95 masks and 30 thousand surgical masks, that of April 10, with 8 thousand 522 boxes containing 875 thousand masks and 82 thousand masks, that of Saturday 18 April where 962 boxes arrived with 192,400 protective masks that will be distributed among workers of the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS). On the first of this week, the fourth plane landed with 1,257 boxes with 2,916,000 surgical masks (ear hanging type) and 300 boxes with 46,600 goggles.

All the materials that began to arrive in early April have the necessary international sanitary certifications and comply with the national regulations established by the Ministry of Health and the Federal Commission for the Protection against Sanitary Risks (Cofepris).

In the morning, the Mexican Foreign Minister, Marcelo Ebrard, reported in his tweet account that the flight is carrying a 90 cubic meter shipment of face shields, goggles, and surgical masks.

It consists of 84 thousand pieces of facial protectors, 13 thousand 400 goggles and 120 thousand surgical masks.

The Mexican consulate in Shanghai detailed: “The fifth flight of the # Mexico- # China airlift, coordinated by @SRE_mx, was loaded in # Shanghai for the transfer of medical supplies purchased by @GovernmentMX. Coordination with Chinese authorities and the support of various companies make these air operations possible. ”

It emerged that Ricardo Cardenas Orozco, executive director of health supervision and surveillance at Cofepris, received his surgical supplies.

Source:  https://www.jornada.com.mx/ultimas/politica/2020/04/23/arriba-al-aicm-quinto-avion-con-insumos-medicos-procedentes-de-china-2760.html

Re: CHINA - SHAME

china is cleaning up on supplies made in china for other countries.  we must stop mfg essentials in china, india and other nations.

I feel comfortable postin on here.  My husband has been in china throughout covid19, our business and home is in the province where SARS broke out.

I was writing about covid 19 on mainpage including about china and what the REAL story is.  My husband heard a knock on the door, they took his cell and returned it a couple hrs later.  He has been confined to the house since then which is about 3 weeks.  they have tested him twice, taken blood and taken his passport.

i don't think it is about BB but one never knows because they are hands down the best at spying.  They installed an app on wechat onto his iphone so we are not speaking freely.  He is stuck there as hong kong shut its borders to the mainland.  and countries like taiwan stopped taking chinese flights.

what you write is 100 percent true.  and more.  one day i hope to share more.

Re: CHINA - SHAME

Ciro
Your husbands needs to learn how to use a operating system called Tails and configure it to use a bridge if he wants to communicate freely in china but I guess its a little late for that

Re: CHINA - SHAME

he has used them all...but then it is "discovered" and shut down.  china is a very different place.

but we figured a code of sorts.  we have some on the ground in taiwan who contacts a friend in china that gets a message to him.  if it needs to be extra clandestine.

but i will ask....  and thank you!

Re: CHINA - SHAME

Ciro
He needs to use a bridge to connect to Tor

Re: CHINA - SHAME

a bridge.  I will google that.  thank you!

we have a system to send message that must be private.  so i will get the message to him.  but now is prob not a good time

Re: CHINA - SHAME

it isn't too late really.  he is a standup guy but china is harassing foreigners,  who china say are the ones who brought the virus to china.

I think they are trying to collect info on foreigner to present a case of innocence.

Re: CHINA - SHAME

Ciro
If you want more info on how to set up and use tails just ask.  do not use tor on its own or with a vpn. tails is the only secure way  h_tps://tails.boum.org

Re: CHINA - SHAME

Parro
Chivas, thanks for allowing this post to stand on this blog.

China has been such a provocateur since the Mao's 1,000 mile march.  Enlisting the young people and wiping out the intelligista in the country, replacing independence with strict conformance.  We saw the 200,000 volunteer army in the Korean War that China claimed no knowledge of, who were peasants raining fire down on our troops in N. Korea.

Chiang Kai Shek was a poor leader in my thought, but at least he did create Taiwan in 1949.  I know of Chinese protesters who have escaped their domain, but they must sign an allegiance to China even when immigrating to another country.  Their spydom is everywhere and watches activities in USA closely.  Not to be trusted.

I know your outlook is very personal and focused.  For anyone wanting a good read about China, formation, direction, abilities, I'd recommend;

The Coldest War
Mao
Darker Territories
A Crack in Creation

Very scary, mind opening reads.  Best to you

Re: CHINA - SHAME

thank you for the  book recommendation!
Taiwan is where we began and we are legal legal residents of.

Remember at one time everything came from Taiwan.  but it is small.  only three "major" cities Taipei, Taichung and  Kaohsiung in the south.  we have our accounting office in one of those cities.  I like Taiwan.

Most of the mfg that left china because of the trump tarrifs went to Vietnam. they are at about 100M pop and for work force they draw from surrounding countries such as cambodia.

India is the next powerhouse economy and mfg base

Re: CHINA - SHAME

ciro

i think that is exactly what he did!

let me talk to him if i can.  and THANK YOU

MM

Re: CHINA - SHAME

MM
Chivis, if you have not already visited the National Palace Museum in Taipei, it is an amazing place.

Re: CHINA - SHAME

A SYNTHETIC virus manmade with part HIV (which screws up immune system) and a bat virus injected for the nucleus (the centre) with a serated edge (the spikes on the virus) for an easy transfer to the host (a human)?I'm not much into conspiracy theories although every once in awhile they turn out to be true.I was sent this from a friend and I don't know if this source is credible or not (the Epoch Times) but I did find this utube video alarming and it's 54 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic

Re: CHINA - SHAME

Parro
Canadiana,

USA, Russia and China, have kept strains of Ebola, SARS etc in our bacteria vaults.  They are weapons of mass destruction and if you have an inoculation against the same, you could hypothetically protect your citizens, and unleash it on the world.  Your article does make you wish to know what really happened there, but we have been shut out from reporting the news or getting scientists into Wuhan.

Just to expand on the conversation a bit about China.

The Chinese do a great job of projecting a friendly, benign face to the world, but alas, the gov't is increasingly clamping down on the civil rights of it's wonderful people.

There is an article in Time Magazine entitled, "Five Ways China Has Become More Repressive Under Xi Jin-Ping", which China was ranked 176 out of 180 countries on a world index of press freedom, and calls them, "The world's worst jailer of the press."

The Chinese gov't oversees one of the strictest online censorship regimes in the world, and exerts strong ideological control over education and mass media.  They restrict religious freedom, persecute human rights activists, and according to the World Economic Forum, ranked 100 out of 144 countries for gender parity in 2017.  Women and girls in China confront sexual abuse and harassment, employment discrimination, and domestic violence. China is also imprisoning over one million Muslims in what they officially call an effort to prevent terrorism, extremism and separatism.

Finally, China is racing to implement a pervasive system of algorithmic surveillance that will turn China's leaders in a high-tech Big Brother.  In 2015, Chinas's Ministry of Public safety called for the creation of an "omnipresent, completely connected, alway on and fully controllable, national video surveillance network.  One estimate put  the number of cameras in China at over two hundred million with a plan to have four hundred million installed in just a few years.  One hundred percent of Beijing is now blanketed by surveillance camera.

[SOUNDS LIKE FOOD PANTRIES, CONTROL OF THE PRESS, NO CITIZEN RIGHTS, ETC.  REMINDS YOU OF A CARTEL]

Lastly I put out a reading list, that I would like to clarify;

1) Dark Territory, written by Fred Kaplan, explores Russian, Iranian, and Chinese hacking.  A very sobering and terrifying read on what gov't hackers can do to each other, balanced by the NSA in the states

2)  China 1945:  Mao's Revolution and America's Fateful Choice - Richard Bernstein

3)  The Coldest Winter: America and the Korean War  - David Halberstam

4)  A Crack in Creation:  The New Power to Control Evolution - Jennifer Doudna and Samuel Sterberg - Ms. Doudna is the founder of CRISPR and this is significant work of gene modification.  The Chines have already made miniature horses that are in the market along with muscular dogs.  An important read, but technical and helps to know a little Biology.  Many believe China is going to produce an enhanced soldier.

Re: CHINA - SHAME

Parro
10 countries have more cases than China.

Mexico is 60% of Chinese deaths and growing.

China has a really fucked up system of reporting.  It started there, they delayed the news, ordered thousands of urns and are the masters of control . . . . of the media and mind control of their people.

Screw the leadership of China

Re: CHINA - SHAME

Ciro
Parro let me ask you a question do you believe covid 19 came from a lab or wet market.  Also what do you believe should be done to china in response to the way they handled covid 19? Anybody elses opinions would also be apreciated regarding my questions thanks

Re: CHINA - SHAME

Parro
Ciro, I don't know if the virus came from a lab or a wet market.  The lab is suspect, since that is what do at a Virology Lab is study these types of "viruses".  Only those wet markets that sell and butcher exotic animals could have caused the cross over.  With China being so secretive and not allowing foreign scientists in, we might not never know.

As far as repercussions?  The first thing I would say, is build factories outside of China.  The global supply chain depends on China.  Medicines, pharmaceuticals, computer chips, etc. are all made there.  If 50% of our consumption comes from China, it should be made 10% by moving manufacturing plants to North America.  Not only would that help employment, but let us be more in control of the supply chain. We would have to pay more for sure.

There is no doubt that this crisis has practically destroyed the global economy.  If China had not tried to suppress the information, incarcerate anyone questioning what was going on and allowed scientists immediate access, then maybe it could have been contained.

Re: CHINA - SHAME

Mosco
canadiana wrote
A SYNTHETIC virus manmade with part HIV (which screws up immune system) and a bat virus injected for the nucleus (the centre) with a serated edge (the spikes on the virus) for an easy transfer to the host (a human)?I'm not much into conspiracy theories although every once in awhile they turn out to be true.I was sent this from a friend and I don't know if this source is credible or not (the Epoch Times) but I did find this utube video alarming and it's 54 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic
@Canadiana : I totally agree with your recommendation to see the Youtube video you cite.  I am convinced it is a responsible educational item for two good reasons.
 1. The extensive use of world  renown virologist/epidemiologist  scientists  in combination with other respected scientists of relevant types.
2.  The extensive use of "Chinese" sources and much credit has to go to the staff that produced the documentary.

I am very impressed by the degree to which this documentary dug into the sciences and politics morass to get data, the organize it, edit it for viewing....a truly daunting "behind the scenes" enterprise, I'm  sure.   We, the viewers just sit back and consume the product.... often without really appreciating the entire factory that puts the lovely dishes before us.
(I have a minor complaint the music was too loud and distracting )

IMO, the Corona Virus pandemic "is" highly relevant for Borderland Beat readers.  Mainly, because it is having a  tremendous impact on narco-cartels,  it's minions and drug addicts everywhere, including things we would hardly link to these microscopic entities.

Igain, if you are reading this post... take the time to see the Corona Virus video.
Mosco