CDS vs CJNG

El17
I apologize if there is already a thread dedicated to this.  From what I have heard they are always involved in a low intensity war.  Are they competing for plazas?  Has cjng taken any plazas from CDS?

From what I understand Mencho has the west port of Manzillo and the east ports in Veracuz.  And he focuses more on Europe for traficking.  Pretty brillant stategy to avoid DEA while growing.  While CDS has south to north routes locked up on the west coast.

Re: CDS vs CJNG

Char

Avoiding DEA ?

Re: CDS vs CJNG

El17
"By focusing on lucrative foreign markets in Europe and Asia, the cartel has simultaneously maintained a low profile in the U.S. and built up a massive war chest, which some experts estimate is worth $20 billion. "

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/the-brutal-rise-of-el-mencho-196980/amp/

Re: CDS vs CJNG

BBfollower
That was until a few years back. Now they are deep in US.

Re: CDS vs CJNG

Ciro
I thought Cuinis deal Europe and Mencho deals US

Re: CDS vs CJNG

El17
For sure,  I wasnt clear,  I meant before they were on the map and everyone knew who they were.  They moved east to west,  chems from China,  manufacture in Mexico, and export to Europe.  I thought it would be a smart way to grow the cartel and when stronger tackle the US market.

Re: CDS vs CJNG

El17
I could be wrong,  until that latest "press release" from Nueva Plaza cartel I thought Cuini's did the money laundering and cjng was enforcement and trafficking.  In the press release from NPC, if that is even true, Cuini's are moving a lot of weight along w Cjng.  Take what you will from a narco propagando video from a rival cartel.

This is off topic,  did they end up finding any evidence of a tunnel or escape?  I heard they moved el Cuini and Menchito to new prisons.

Re: CDS vs CJNG

El17
Absolutely,  I saw they busted a cjng cell in Kansas recently.

Re: CDS vs CJNG

El17
Made seperate post. Edit.

Re: CDS vs CJNG

Char
Esliero

Thanks fur sharing!

First time a news site aludes of an alliance between Cartel Nueva Plaza-Sinaloa Cartel-Coronel fight against CJNG

Things can really get interesting for the Jalisco plaza Mencho has alluded that Cjng will keep their plaza at all costs.

Re: CDS vs CJNG

Re: CDS vs CJNG

El_Bujo
Thought:

Could the CDS / CNJG war be possibly a front and the heads of the cartels actually have a pact? The skirmishes between their sicarios would then be simply a sacrifice and “changing of the guard”, while giving up fodder to appease municipal authorities and keep the heat on the low-level operatives..

Re: CDS vs CJNG

El Guero
I don't believe they're truly in a general war.  Seems to me like CDS lets their local cells in TJ and other places battle with them but not a complete war.  I'm beginning to wonder if CJNG may work with CDS paying to cross in Sonora and Chihuahua.

Re: CDS vs CJNG

Ciro
I would not be blown away if Mayo RCQ snd Mencho had a pact but I dont believe chapitos would be included.  Chapitos are going to fall very soon in my opinion.

Re: CDS vs CJNG

El Guero
RCQ may have been released just for that purpose....to help as a buffer between Mencho and Mayo.

Re: CDS vs CJNG

El Guero
And I look at Chapitos as being little more than Mayo's employees.  With that said I don't see them going anywhere soon.  They'll inherit the kingdom upon Mayo's death or incredibly unlikely capture.

Re: CDS vs CJNG

elgordo
Personally don't believe so Rafael had no choice but to be cool to mencho due to him being incarcerated in jalisco.  But the growth of CJNG was all due to the heat chapo brought if that heat did not arise they would become what they are today they were focusing too much on getting chapo out n hiding him n mayo not getting caught in one of chapos raids looking 4 him n Rafael was doing the same. But chapo wanted to be the star his head got to big.  But now I think sinsloa which is Rafa mayo n chapitos r back to buisness n trying to take the front's again chihuahua and sonora on lock while letting mencho kill himself by turning his own against him n fund his enemies war against him in jalisco and michoacan n guanajuato. While they continue to get there bread up again. Cuz that last video sounded very despertaste 4 AMLO to intervene in los coroneles taking jalisco back which are sinaloa ties. I believe mencho began to shoot himself in the foot with el cholo betrayal.

Re: CDS vs CJNG

El_Bujo
I wouldn’t say/see them as Mayo’s employees.

At this point, I believe they have whole heartedly taken over commanding the organization and Mayo has but no choice than to see them as equals..