CDS threatens CJNG

BBfollower

Sinaloa Cartel threatens Jalisco Nueva Generación with narcomanta and burning cars.

The presence of the Sinaloa Cartel (CDS) was felt in the city of Zapopan, in the Mexican state of Jalisco, with threatening messages against its rival Nueva Generación (CJNG).

In social networks circulate since Monday images of the narcomanta left by alleged members of the group formerly led by Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán in which they warn the CJNG of Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, alias "El Mencho" , that "they already arrived".

The narco message was left in Esmeralda and Lapis Lazuli, Victoria Residential Colony, according to a publication on the Twitter account of Alerta GDL.

In addition, unknown people burned a lot of cars. In the cyberspace you can see pictures of the burning cars.

"For all Jalisquillos of the CJNG, we're here for what belongs to us. We do not steal, we do not extort, we do not kidnap. We come for everything, fucking filthy opossums ", reads the threat that ends with the signing of the Sinaloa Cartel .

Precisely, in Zapopan, one of the 125 municipalities that form Jalisco, this Monday was recorded a murder linked to organized crime.

The one of early hours of yesterday adds to other 22 executions in the State from Friday, according to reported Partidero.com.

https://eldiariony.com/2019/04/09/cartel-de-sinaloa-amenaza-al-jalisco-nueva-generacion-con-narcomanta-y-quema-de-autos/

Re: CDS threatens CJNG

Probably Cholo's people using CDS to inspire more fear or confusion to on the ground guys.

Re: CDS threatens CJNG

OK, so they don't steal, extort or kidnap. Only burn cars and kill people, and traffick drugs. Heaps of valor behind that!

Re: CDS threatens CJNG

BBfollower
They have morals...As long as they don't steal, extort or kidnap, it's all good. Probably rape is at the limit. They are still debating if to introduce it or not into future mantas. Nah, I'm joking. They are good people with fear of god...

Re: CDS threatens CJNG

Podrido
With all these endless mantas from groups claiming not to kidnap, murder or steal it really makes you wonder whose doing all the kidnapping, murdering and stealing in Mexico.
Just a lurker.

Re: CDS threatens CJNG

El_Bujo
..Definitely feels like a ploy by Cholo (and/or another ex-CJNG) in attempt to cause confusion amongst Mencho, the authorities, CDS, etc..

HOWEVER, there could be some connection between this manta and the recent arrest of El Ocho (Guerrero Covarrubias), should the manta be real...