CDS narcomantas in Metropolitan Area of Guadalajara.

CDS narcomantas in Metropolitan Area of Guadalajara.

BBfollower

The translation is as follows:

Mr. Governor, we’ve known for over a month that you once again have Hector aka Pelayo by your side. We’ve made arrangements with you beforehand and have yet to see you keep your word. We are fucking fed up. And will now fucking destroy your so called security head and his personnel. Pelayo keep your word. Or suffer the consequences. Sincerely, CDS at the helm.

Thank you, Sol!

https://twitter.com/INSEGURIDAD_GDL/status/1196467735015936001

Re: CDS narcomantas in Metropolitan Area of Guadalajara.

303
Sounds like that area is about to really heat up.

Re: CDS narcomantas in Metropolitan Area of Guadalajara.

BBfollower
The entire Guadalajara is hot.

Re: CDS narcomantas in Metropolitan Area of Guadalajara.

juris
Guadalajara is in Jalisco.  Wouldn't that be the belly of the beast?

Re: CDS narcomantas in Metropolitan Area of Guadalajara.

One time a sanctuary for the cartel families and now this.  Besides the home turf of Mencho, why Guadalajara?  It’s not a port and it’s not a smuggling route.  I know they wash a lot of money, but why this city?

Re: CDS narcomantas in Metropolitan Area of Guadalajara.

BBfollower
Guadalajara is the 2nd most populous metropolitan area in Mexico and one of the richest. Imagine the money that can be made by those who control it. For CDS is probably a matter of pride too. Mencho attacked a few of their territories, took some important plazas from them. Remember, Jalisco belonged to CDS until a few years ago. Now it seems that the odds have turned a little in their favor. Looks like the governor Alfaro supports CDS. El Cholo, one of Mencho's strongest ex lieutenants is fighting alongside them. Martin Beltran Coronel "El Aquila", Nacho Coronel's nephew stood in the shadow after his release from prison in 2014 and now is involved together with Esteban Rodriguez Olivera "El Guero" in the war for Jalisco.