CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas + Infighting between CDS cells

MX

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

MX
TY guys for the great info. I've uploaded a mainboard post with the article published yesterday by Ríodoce (shared by "elrojo"). I hope things get better in Culiacán... cheers.

https://riodoce.mx/2020/03/10/otra-guerra-interna-del-cartel-de-sinaloa-azota-a-culiacan/

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

El17
Awesome info as usual.  What does this mean, "
It’s not chapos vs mayos. It’s structure cleansing against liabilities to culiacan"

What liabilities?  What did El Ruso do to get in this position?
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

elrojo
This post was updated on .
He’s a liability to cds in Culiacan seeing as how he is heating up the city over egotistical reasons and during the most recent meeting that took place where zambada representatives and chapitos representatives were present, the zambada faction and Guzman factioned agreed to peace between nini’s group and ruso’s and were told to lay down the guns, nini agreed and ruso didn’t. Therefore mayos and chapitos  “street sweepers” agreed to clean the bad blood from the city in order to avoid a greater war between their operatives in other words get rid of ruso and anyone who backs him up even if they are zambadas men or Guzmanes. Either that or ruso has a change of mind.
 It’s a mutual settlement of scores to avoid conflict. It’s mayo’s style.
Either you’re of use to him or you’re not even if you’re part of his faction.
War isn’t good for business and both factions know and so do the rest. No one wants a war in the city, government and lower ranking operatives, guess ruso didn’t get the memo.
Mayitos and chapitos are alerting all operatives that anyone that backs up any unnecessary violence in the city without their approval are going to be dealt with.

Ok I understand what you're saying.  Thank you for clarifying.
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

Bailador
I don't understand why you say egotistcal reasons on el ruso's part. Wasn't one of rusos people picked up and killed with out his knowledge? And when he asked to kill those responsible was turned down? Didn't he turn in a leader of a faction that was going to back him up because he was approached that if he did so war would be avoided?...From what it looks like to me, ruso has ligit reasons to be upset. You think those are egotistcal reasons? I know I would be upset. I don't know about you but if I was a part of someone's crew(which I'm not interested in the least) I would want them to have my back especially if it meant my death. But I guess those are egotistcal reasons to some people. I'm not rooting for no one and i hope something can get worked out for the average joe's sake, but I don't see ego in none of this. People are dying and I don't think misrepresetation, mislabling or misleadind has any space here. Maybe there's more to the equation,but that's just my humble opinion from what I know.

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

elrojo
This post was updated on .
A convoy of 8 trucks drove into aguas calientes, sinaloa, headed by el Nini when they were stopped by ruso and his people. When asked what was the problem Nini said everything was good and that he was from this area. Ruso’s people said they didn’t care this was el mayos turf. Nini said it was all good he was with Ivan.
Ruso didn’t like the way he was spoke to even though he stopped them first knowing that Nini was from the area and that mayo and Ivan are good nevertheless he proceeded to ask mayo for Nini’s head which i think is uncalled for seeing as how you threw your mouth off and they did it back, I mean what do you expect them to stay quiet?
Few days later 2 body’s turn up, one belonging to ruso and another to Nini.
It isn’t clear who killed who first.
They tried to resolve things with a sit down where Nini agreed to a truce seeing as how they both killed one of each and ruso still didn’t agree?
How more clear can it be?

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

deelucky1
They should have a Tupperware party and squash the whole thing .

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

CulSin5
At this point it seems like it has escalated to a point of no return. Higher ups might be able to control for a period of time but there will always be bad blood between these two now and one will have to walk. Nini seems to be more of a security for the chapitos. Ruso is much more than just security for Mayo. Nini seems to have the edge since he has chapitos full support and ruso doesn’t seem to have that same support from Mayo. If it were just Nini people and rusos people with no higher ups getting involved i think ruso would eat Nini up. But that’s not the case. I just hope it gets resolved because there’s a lot of violence not just in agua caliente but all of northern Culiacan

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas + Infighting between CDS cells

El_Bujo
This must be a power play.

Ruso must have suspected something was afoot but defaulted to his behavior of sheer loyalty to Mayo.

The problem is, Los Menores are going to be the new leaders and they must be shown the same. Mayo knows this and it’s probably why Ruso is alone now.

We can all agree there is clearly more to the story, does anyone know more about Aguascalientes?

Why would the initial confrontation prove to be so serious? Why was Nini arriving unannounced with such a large convoy?

This is all much more than machismo respect. Perhaps this was a changing of the guard and Nini will now be in charge of Ruso’s responsibilities.

Ruso probably saw this, thus his “unwillingness” to make peace. He figures his days are numbered and he will be going out a la Macho Prieto..

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas + Infighting between CDS cells

elrojo
I don’t think chapitos are that out of their mind. Why would they try to be leaders and disrupt what has been going on for so long and has proved to be cds strength that being the blood alliance of various wealthy trafficker families.
The only leadership they hold is that of their families faction. Just like mayito flacos leadership over his families faction or el negro and his families faction these being the most powerful and wealthy of all therefore the most known. All these trafficker families from Culiacan are interconnected through blood. It’s not as simple as one deciding to take over all factions and leading them. Look what happened to Beltranes, they were ganged up on by almost all factions besides two or three that were already uncomfortable with the rest And let me say this they did put up a fight on the capital but were overwhelmed.
Lieutenants fighting one another is nothing new as is bad blood either. They just have to swallow they’re pride otherwise they will be dealt with. It’s happened before is what I’m saying and nothing changed but their role being passed over to someone else.
My two cents.

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas + Infighting between CDS cells

Aervin78

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas + Infighting between CDS cells

Aervin78
Is this guy ruso the nephew of jaguar who was fighting la linea in CD ?

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas + Infighting between CDS cells

CulSin5
correct me if I’m wrong but that’s another ruso. Ruso from agua caliente is older. He was connected with macho prieto and with Polo Ochoa as well. Not sure about the timeline but he was not in Ciudad Juárez
If anything he was in agua prieta sonora for a bit. But like i said he’s much more than just a security force.

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas + Infighting between CDS cells

Since08
https://zetatijuana.com/2018/12/los-rostros-del-narco-en-la-capital/

This is an article about Mexicali a few years ago. They talk about how Ruso is backing up Omega there. They also include a picture of who they say is, El Ruso. It is the image on the bottom left (on the main image when you click article.) they also have another if you scroll down.

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas + Infighting between CDS cells

Aervin78
How did he stay unknown all this time if he his that big in the organization ?

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas + Infighting between CDS cells

BBfollower
Armed group executes commander and hits Tepuche police

Culiacán, Sin. - An armed group attacked municipal police stationed in the Tepuche syndicate this morning, as part of the wave of violence expected in this area due to clashes between cells of the Sinaloa Cartel.

It was all a matter of time before the bomb went off. According to reports to the C-4, a command broke into the union and killed Commander Joel P in the command yard, and they also allegedly disarmed the two policemen, whom they punched and beat.

After this action, the two surviving officers were released, suffering some injuries from the blows.

Neighbors reported to authorities at 7:20 a.m. this Wednesday. Dozens of patrols from the State Preventive, Municipal, Army, National Guard and Navy began to mobilize to find the gunmen in the area.

It is said that at the moment there is an operation in the direction of Paredones and in Tepuche.

This happens after the armed forces carried out operations for several days after residents of Agua Caliente de los Monzón, rose up with the so-called Rural Community Forces, because they feared that the violence would reach their villages.

This Wednesday, March 25, after two weeks of relative calm in the area, another episode of the war that the cells of gunmen of the Sinaloa Cartel maintain was unleashed.

Yesterday, the ex-commander of this syndicate for the Municipal Police, Luis Alberto M, was found murdered by a local road in the town of La Vainilla. The former police command had competed for the Tepuche trustee in last Sunday's elections.

http://laparednoticias.com/grupo-armado-ejecuta-a-comandante-y-golpea-a-policias-de-tepuche/

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas + Infighting between CDS cells

ToPHeR
Off topic, but how does Sergio Guzman fit into the chapitos clan??
12345