CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas + Infighting between CDS cells

CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas + Infighting between CDS cells

BBfollower
This post was updated on .
Bloody Saturday: 10 narcomantas and three lifeless bodies are located

ZACATECAS.- On the morning of this Saturday, police authorities located several blankets placed in several municipalities of the state with allusive messages to criminal activities attributed to the same criminal group.

In total, 10 blankets distributed in 7 municipalities were removed, of which three were located along with the bodies of lifeless men.

According to a report by the Ministry of Public Security (SSP) Ministry of Zacatecas, the blankets were located at:

1) MAZAPIL, in the roundabout of the Municipality of Mazapil.
2) CONCEPCIÓN DEL ORO, one on Km 233 highway 54 towards Saltillo-Zacatecas.
3) CONCEPCIÓN DEL ORO another on highway 54 km 170 direction Zacatecas-Saltillo.
4) RIO GRANDE, on the Rio Grande highway, exit to Torreón. (WITH BODY).
5) JUAN ALDAMA, located in downtown area.
6) GUADELOUPE, on the Bridge at the height of the Yards, Bonito Pueblo, Guadalupe.
7) ZACATECAS, on the bridge in the La Escondida community.
8) FRESNILLO, in Av. Enrique Estrada at the height of the 4th Park. Centenary.
9) FRESNILLO, located in front of the gas station of Las Palmas Federal Highway 45.
10) FRESNILLO, Pan-American Highway, on the ridge in front of a shopping center in Fresnillo.

Bodies located with blanket:

RIO GRANDE
PLACE: Rio Grande Highway exit to Torreón.
FINDINGS: The lifeless body of a person identified as 22-year-old Manuel de Jesus was located; as well as a white canvas with a legend in red and black inks alluding to criminal activities.

FRESNILLO
PLACE: Federal Highway, 45 at the height of a shopping center, in Fresnillo.
FINDINGS: The lifeless body of a male person was located as NOT IDENTIFIED, as well as several 9 mm caliber ballistic elements. It was located and secured a white canvas with red and black writing, with a message alluding to criminal activities.

ZACATECAS
PLACE: Colonia Lázaro Cárdenas, Zacatecas.
FINDINGS: The scene of the events was processed and the lifeless body of a male person, already identified as Leonardo, 21 years old. In the place a cap, a knife and ballistic elements caliber 9 mm were located, as well as a card with a message alluding to criminal activities, attributed to a diverse group to all the previous ones.

http://ntrzacatecas.com/2020/02/22/sabado-sangriento-localizan-10-narcomantas-y-tres-cuerpos-sin-vida/

I will post some photos from Blog del Narco. I have no idea where they found them. I looked everywhere with no result.

https://elblogdelnarco.com/2020/02/23/el-mayo-zambada-y-sus-sicarios-dejan-narcomantas-para-el-cartel-del-golfo-en-zacatecas-imagenes/

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

CulSin5
Los chapitos took over el rancho paredones last night looking for Luis Gabriel Valenzuela “el financiero”

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

deelucky1
Zacatecas consist ballpark over 60 municipalities so chapitos took over rancho paredones ? It's cartel warzone out there only ones from chapos is los jaguares the old school barredora is out there also but they where last seen fighting for Beltran leyva .cartel del golfo and CJNG are together.people are hyping up the chapitos for evrything .what's the groups out there fighting for chapitos cause they don't fight ??

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

CulSin5
Paredones is in Culiacan. This is currently happening in the northern part of Culiacan. Chapitos vs el financiero

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

Since08
El Financiero is Indy or what? He was supposedly people of Los Chapitos until they allegedly turned him in. Who supports him if that’s the case?

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

CulSin5
El Mayo took him under his faction after he escaped from aguaruto. El ruso is supposedly supporting him on the ground with man power which makes since theres also been shootouts in aguacaliente (ranch that el ruso is from).

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

Since08
Yeah all happening looks like in northside of Culiacan. The alleged attack of Chapitos vs Ruso happened in Ruben Jaramillo too. I wouldn’t doubt the relation between the two. It makes sense as Chapitos are attacking Rusos people. Looks like interesting times ahead for people of Cln.

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

The title of this post  reads what ??there is also paredones in Sonora ? Not trying too be the blogs cop but why don't just start  new thread .super confusing my opinion

It’ll be interesting to see what unfolds between these groups.  Mayo has been able to stay away from most of the internal feud. For example the Dámaso vs chapitos feud. Dámaso had asked a group of mayos people for support and they pretty much responded with “we have to ask Mayo if we can help”
The difference now is that ruso is involved and he has been with Mayo for a very long time. And with all that time has brought in all of MPs and ántrax people to his group. But i also don’t see Mayo going against chapitos since I’m sure he doesn’t agree with them in a lot of things he needs them since they’re a big name and that helps keep the heat and attention away from Mayo

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

CulSin5
Deelucky, sorry for the confusion. I should’ve created a new thread

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

Antrax and MPs people don't get along ?antrax  take care of a zone called Las 5intas  that's where all Mayo's property's are located something very important is in that zone that you can't enter El ruso handles the outskirts those are usually the labs .so taking the antrax out of there nature and zone dosnt sound like Mayo's people

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

CulSin5
They’re all one group now under el ruso. I can be wrong but that’s what I’ve heard. Hope el rojo gets into this conversation with some of his insight. After lurking for a very long time I’ve come to enjoy reading what el rojo has to say on many of these topics.

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

MP's killed El mele antrax

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

CulSin5
Mele went knocking on a door, guy opened and was able to shoot mele before melé shooting him. Considering this I’m sure both groups can see this as justified. El ruso was MPs people and actually not sure if all ántrax but el traka is under el ruso now

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

deelucky1
Who's door did he knock no other than MPS people

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

deelucky1
MP's killed El mele antrax ...mele antrax was M1 El ondeados  hit man  when MP and El ondeados started going at it ..antrax backed up mele antrax and ondeados .that's why they don't get along .plus CDs betrayed El MP in peñasco rumor was said it was mayo

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

I heard he rang the doorbell ?? Antrax don't knock lol .if that's not enough research the person who got killed in the supermarket by los antrax the following day what group was he associated with ??

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

CulSin5
Lmao! Maybe MPS guy had RING and saw him ringing. Lol
And now both of those guys are dead. Both assumed to be betrayed by Mayo. I’m sure that feud died off as soon as both leaders of those groups died. Ruso came and brought both groups together, with mayos help I’m sure. Makes sense to me lol

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

Well isn't changuito back even more so traka getting butthurt he dosnt  have the throne ??traka was in the chair while changuito was gone ? Antrax dosnt leave Las 5intas that's the only place they have juice with evrybody nowhere else ??

Re: CDS leaves narcomantas in different parts of Zacatecas

deelucky1
Ruso and antrax have been mayo forever ? Like I said antrax is in Las 5intas russo works in the outskirts in the woods
12345