CDS leave 19 narcomantas in acapulco sign by El Chapo Guzman

CDS leave 19 narcomantas in acapulco sign by El Chapo Guzman

JaliscoCA

Re: CDS leave 19 narcomantas in acapulco sign by El Chapo Guzman

Probably more fake ones.  I think that is CIDA, the original, not La Barredora.

Re: CDS leave 19 narcomantas in acapulco sign by El Chapo Guzman

Guerro
Pinche Chapo is too greedy! He needs to go! If Chapo would be taken out along with los Zetas, Mexico can have some peace!

Re: CDS leave 19 narcomantas in acapulco sign by El Chapo Guzman

Bones
Guerro wrote
Pinche Chapo is too greedy! He needs to go! If Chapo would be taken out along with los Zetas, Mexico can have some peace!
I'm not so sure. Some of the most violent gangs right now are the upstart ones. If the big cartels dissappeared, smaller groups would step in to control local drug sales, extortion, etc. Mexico has a real problem on its hands

Re: CDS leave 19 narcomantas in acapulco sign by El Chapo Guzman

Guerro
Hell no! Do you know how this war started? Everyone thinks President Calderon started this drug war back in 2006 but in reality this drug war started way back, he just reacted too it. If you want to look back, el pinche chapo started this war on two fronts. After Osiel Cardenas was arrested back in 2003 by the Army, Chapo being the greedy motherfucker that he is, decides he wants to steal la plaza but gets his ass kicked jaja in Nuevo Laredo. Like any like midget should jajajaja. Then he decides to kill el NiƱo de Oro, Rodolfo Carrillo Fuentes. Which starts another war with el Juarez Cartel. So you see who has started all this killing and shit all for the expansion of more territory. If you want to go back even more El pinche chapo before his arrest was in fueled between the AFO and himself, this motherfucker needs to go. These little gangs could cause violence but they will never never have the same power this bigger organizations have in terms of money, people, and power. Besides if anything these little gangs are just the baby gangs that were once the big organizations for example la familia or BLO. You have to break them down, eventually leaving them to become street gangs like what you guys have in the United States. Im guessing you admire el Chapo right?

Re: CDS leave 19 narcomantas in acapulco sign by El Chapo Guzman

yankagoot
Sra. Guerro, Your  profanity is offensive, and along with the improper diction denotes a weak vocabulary, and an overall deficiency in language skills. Non of which is conducive to either adult, mature, or  intelligent  conversation. Are  you able to improve?

Re: CDS leave 19 narcomantas in acapulco sign by El Chapo Guzman

Guerro
BB shows people getting massacre,tortured, and beheaded and your saying my profanity is offensive? jajaja. Then your in the wrong place jajajaja. I could care less about improper diction and etc etc etc. English is not my first language. And overall this isn't a spelling or grammar contest is it? No.

  No need to state the obvious that Ingles is not your language at all. You are aware that this is an English language site though, aren't you? There are others commenting here who are using English as a second language with a grater degree of effectiveness. Apparently their abilities exceed yours . I will leave it to your imagination  as to how you are perceived by those who are able to speak with a greater degree of fluency.
  Perhaps you would be better served to  frequent sites more suited to your level, or apply yourself in a diligent manner in becoming more proficient.

From reading some of your previous posts, I was under the impression that you were proud of your ability to engage in discourse  in an intelligent and persuasive manner, is that possible while conversing in an illiterate context, that is a very interesting perspective, don't you think?

Re: CDS leave 19 narcomantas in acapulco sign by El Chapo Guzman

Guerro
"You are aware that this is an English language site though, aren't you?"

You are aware of a thing called the world wide web (WWW) aren't you? I didn't know I was force to speak English when there is a reason its called the world wide web. You are aware that this site is dedicated to reporting on my country's current drug war aren't you? So naturally you will have a blend of Spanish speakers with English speakers.

You think I came here to make friends and sing Kumbaya jajaja. Perhaps you need to shut up and stop bothering me on the language portion, considering their is other shit more offensive on BB than just my language for example pics or videos. Like I said if you find my language offensive or don't like it, than BB or any other narco blog is not the place for you!

Re: CDS leave 19 narcomantas in acapulco sign by El Chapo Guzman

Guerro
"is that possible while conversing in an illiterate context, that is a very interesting perspective, don't you think? "

"Your  profanity is offensive, and along with the improper diction denotes a weak vocabulary, and an overall deficiency in language skills. Non of which is conducive to either adult, mature, or  intelligent  conversation. Are  you able to improve? "

So I was trying to reply on another topic and look what I found. How about you follow your own advice. Talk about illiterate context, improper diction denotes a weak vocabulary and an overall deficiency in language skills. And I copied and pasted the following from you:

buela , i agree , no more money to Mexico, it is not a poor country, it is an economically unjust country, and American assistance is just subsidizing the wealthy who are relatively unaffected by the present situation, they have lived through worse, and lived well, besides, from my limited encounters with the upper class people in Mexico , they view Americans with disdain anyway, they don't like the egalitarian attitude we display towards the lower classes, they don't appreciate our naive concepts concerning equality and fairness, i think they resent our interference in affairs concerning the poorer people , they see Americans as "rabble rousers" and disturbers of the "status "quo", and they don't like the way we look them in the eyes as equals

I personally suspect many of the wealthy  also are majorly complicit in the drug traffic, and reap massive profits, either directly , or indirectly, in Mexico as anywhere else , the major players are concealed behind high walls and status

"when the leader of another country even implies that another country in any way shares responsibility for an atrocity such as this , it is not good , not to mention making outright inflammatory statements such as  senor Calderon made, i don't see US and Mexican relations improving from actions such as these, the hoi poloi, in the USA will latch onto this for sure , and i can hear some American politicians pandering to the growing anti illegal Mexican sentiment as a direct result of this little outburst. wonder where Rick Perry will shift his stance to on this?, Mexico is sowing the wind on this one "

"yeah, it seemed to me that guerra started it , but survey got the knock for it , i am sure Buela can handle the  juvenile sounding abusive  little smarty pants, but i got Buelas back, i have been reading her posts for a long time"

"Grrrrro called survey a stupid f%&CK..survey opened  up on gRRRRO...with a stream of *^%&^$%*&(*...then it went back and forth a little ...survey deleted HIS? )(*&&&  comments ...buggs reprimanded  and warned survey ....survey replied to buggs that he? didn't start it ..and was fighting back...then survey vanished ..got knocked i think..and grrrrro got slick away with it ..unless grrroh got knocked also..stay tuned , i guess"

Yeah how about next time you follow your own advice. I will leave with your own words, "Are  you able to improve?" jajajaja

Re: CDS leave 19 narcomantas in acapulco sign by El Chapo Guzman

yankagoot
Your rude ignorance only serves to exacerbate the barbaric occurrences depicted here. That combined with your feeble attempts to re-direct the focus away from your inability to formulate an adequate response,  by engaging in juvenile rhetoric is wholly  demonstrative of your nature. i will disengage with you as your  response is of no interest to me. As usual those of your caliber are outmatched and resort to crudity to disguise  their manifest impotence