CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

pilot
I dont trust that banner is legit because nobody in the cds uses the word "operativa" that word is commonly used by cdg and zetas

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

Felix
true,its probably golfos using the cds name like in other banners

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

deelucky1
Isn't his cell group called fuerzas especiales de damaso not operativo that would be a first didn't make sense sounds like the one supposedly chapo sent to z-40

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

El?2012
Are people questioning the legitimacy of this banner simply because of 1 word!? lol i dont think the word operative is exclusive to any cartel. It is a tactical word that people use to sound cool and project military structure.
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

pilot
I don't doubt the banner isn't is real because there is the photo, I doubt that real cds or the people from him have make this banner, cdg has been dropping some banners saying it was cds just to heat up everything, and operativa isn't is exclusive to any cartel but, the only people who use that word in mexico are zetas and golfos, nobody from cds, cdj, blo, caf, cjng, ct and fm use it

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

Yeah these people are the most honest and most coolest guys there are where in the world would they get those materials to make those banners very original
El?2012 wrote
Are people questioning the legitimacy of this banner simply because of 1 word!? lol i dont think the word operative is exclusive to any cartel. It is a tactical word that people use to sound cool and project military structure.

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

deelucky1
Zetas are also known to have central Americans can possibly explain the word hijos de puta go to la angostura or badiraguato or even el dorado and tell me if they say hijo de puta

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

thanks guys.  I am pretty sick right now but people on main board keep sending me this and one guy is so pissed I am not reporting on it.

I was not so sure it was valid either, but it could be I suppose, I posted it on BB twitter with "SUPPOSEDLY from mini lic"  because I had doubts.

just not sure

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

oh and a couple of tips sent in says z40s wife was taken and there is a video?
where is that story from?  sounds like BS.  must be from BDN

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

elcienporcien

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

choco
His PR team is at it again...

ps... the writing looks like that of a 13 yo.

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

juris
  Here is the alleged video regarding murder of Z-40 wife
http://www.elblogdelnarco.info/2014/03/video-de-la-mujer-del-z-40-miguel-angel.html

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

Definitely from CDG, they've done this at least a half dozen times…..disinformation to the enemies, or to intimidate, who knows?  Years back groups in Acapulco where using Chapo's name to sign banners…whats sick is that Z40 took it seriously and chopped up like 12 in Culi, who weren't guilty go anything when CDG hung those banners all over Nuevo Laredo, Talibans people.

Re: CDS: el mini lic sends message to z's

Tijuano
Did the banner appear anywhere else? or is BDN making "news" again?

Someone is trying HARD to make Mini Lic look like a real cartel boss, he is AT MOST a lieutenant right now, so, this banners make no sense.

Right now CDS has other problems to take care of instead of trying to take Nuevo Laredo from Z´s hands.
Si vis pacem, para bellum