CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

_The Magician_

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

Texcoco

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

cuerpo14
There is allot of bad blood with these two but these families r intertwind aren't they but I still dought it n still hard 4 there own soldiers to believe they probably wOuldn't listen 4 to long if there was.or a set up some where.  Those r my thoughts

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

El_Cuatro_Veinte
Link to the Mexican forum saying this?

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

elcienporcien

Here is a picture of El Chapo flying over his son Edgar Guzman's tomb.

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

Texcoco

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

elcienporcien

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

Texcoco

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

elcienporcien

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

Handsome_devil
Morrissey and Johnny Marr have a better chance of reuniting then C.D.S and B.L.O.

But that would bring incredible  peace to the beautiful state of Sinaloa. Who is Tito Beltran hanging with while his dad Alfredo has been locked up?

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

aguiniga12
From what I've seen online, they say he does his own thing. Also supposedly he's more on his tio el Chapo's side than el H"s. Also on many corridos authorized by Tito, he sends out saludos to el mini lic and alfredito and ivan archivaldo guzman...

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

I say no...though I  also heard the rumblings.  I don't know how that is possible, especially with the alliances they have.

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

I think Nachos people kidnapped the Beltran kid, when things were getting out of hand in Jalisco between the Coronel faction and Z's/Beltrans...

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

cuerpo14
Well there is a video of tito beltran with others n they r shooting some ak'z n playing in there truck sinaloa cartel n chapo corridos I'm going to try n find it again n post it

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

Misael
Well, Enigma Norteno who often plays in narco fiestas released this corrido a couple of weeks ago. Doubt he's ever coming out of prison but if there wasn't some sort of truce in place I doubt he would sing about it.

When they captured me they said everything was planned
start of the year by the way.
How can I forget
2008 in Culiacan
War broke out from a misunderstanding.
Thank god there's now a truce
I wait for freedom
I'm Alfredo Beltran
A misunderstanding by my brother Arturo (White boots)
Everyone jumped ship. (???)
Everything was a misunderstanding.
That times has passed
Now I wait to get back in a while to continue with my post.
I have less time left.
I'm still 100% with Chapito
I miss my ranch and have not lost hope of leaving this prison
We must remain calm soon
I'll soon be at La Palma
regards to JR my son Alredito you're brave
El Mocho says goodbye

-Ernesto Barajas

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

Misael
Eh, we'll find out in the coming weeks.

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

rikardini
Beltranes did not kill edgar guzman . It was a mistake . They thought they were going after el puma guacho. Los punteros were killed for this mistake .

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

ESLiero

Re: CDS and Beltranes Make Peace

just someone
money overcomes everything. yes there is family dead on both sides but familys are still mixed to so for enough money it can be left in the past
123