CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

BBfollower
This post was updated on .
I've read a few weeks ago about an alliance between CDS and CSRL but it wasn't confirmed yet by the authorities or by press. So take it with a pinch of salt.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1193306158829723648

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

Char

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

Marro seems to be the government’s #1 enemy.  I don’t think he can survive without the help of Chapitos/Mayo.  But, it’s a resource pit for CDS, why get involved, it’s not like Mencho is going to miss a few hundred sicarios.  The one thing they all have is the blessing of AMLO, but the government will make an exception and before the end of the year bust one of the weaker groups to show progress.

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

El Guero
I agree that the only way Maro is still in this battle is likely support from CDS.  I don't see him lasting much longer.  Would be shocked if he's still being talked about in 6-9 months.
Things must get worse before they can get better

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

Parro
El Marro, is hammer time.  I don't give him a few months, but a few years.  This is a tough MF, especially on his turf.

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

Char

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

elrojo
No heavy hitter enters Maza or culichi without cds knowing and with out their proctection from the govt.

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

The vacation pictures must have been for a CDS meeting.  Maro seems to be a tough SOB, but he can only mess up once.
TNL

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

TNL

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

Delta80
CDS put out a message some time ago that they didn’t want anything to do with ANYBODY that participated in the theft of fuel. The supposed pics of Maza could’ve easily been Lazaro Cardenas. CDS is still run by mayo contrary to what some want to believe (chapitos).

2nd point

CJNG would've had a hard time taking Leon, GTO (huge plaza) if Santa Rosa was really backed by CDS. CJNG took it without much effort.

Mayo Link:

https://vanguardia.com.mx/articulo/el-marro-busca-alianza-con-mayo-zambada-para-combatir-cartel-jalisco-nueva-generacion

Text from from article:

“ el medio asegura que la respuesta que El Mayo dio a la gente de El Marro fue una rotunda negativa, pues señaló que su negocio no es robar.”

Google translated text:
"The media says that the response that El Mayo gave to the people of El Marro was a resounding refusal, because he said his business is not stealing."

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

Mica
No seasoned member on this forum believes that Chapitos run CDS.  It’s been out there for a while that they are separate but working underneath him at best along side him.

That article is from January and the rumors then was Mayo was helping el 85 in Jalisco trying to reduce the footprint of Mencho.  Although Mayo may not steal, he knows it’s a wise investment to help the enemy of his enemies.  Considering he supposedly acknowledged and denied the claim is proof that a sit down occurred with Marro.

I have not heard that the Chapitos are in the fuel business, but considering the video is after the 10/17 incident, Ivan has momentum from the successful battle and still a bad taste from La Leche, it makes sense that he would support Marro and have Mayo’s blessing

*How long before AMLO makes fuel theft legal?

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

Char

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

Char

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

Delta80
1. Agreed

2. 85 did receive help from cds (financially and with firearms) but no man power (none of this info has been verified by fed authorities). 85 presently holds very little territory in the GDL metro area, none in the rest of the state. I’m sure that IF CDS was indeed helping 85 they saw it a lose lose situation and called off the help.

3. I disagree. It would make a lot more sense for CDS to allocate assets to BC / TJ and rid it of CJNG / NCDT than supporting marro in a war that he’s loosing and that’s nowhere near Sinaloa or any important border crossing. Also CDS seems to be receiving plenty of meth precursor chemicals from China through ports that they control, they aren’t in desperate need of new ports.

AMLO will never legalize fuel theft, if that were the case his government wouldn’t have cracked down on huachicoleo in the beginning of 19. The truth is that fuel theft in 2019 isn’t as prevalent as it was in 2018, which explains why marro’s organization has dwindled.

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

Mica
Thanks Delta.  I have been curious if the fuel theft has gone up or down this year.  Of course with all data provided by Pemex/Mexico take it at face value.

I agree with your analysis on CDS helping El 85 as being a loose/loose situation.  85 never spiraled into the big threat to Mencho that they wanted.

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

elrojo
Cds leadership does not condone huachicoleo seeing as how it creates tension between them and their political connections but there are cells under certain lieutenants that do in fact do this usually from out of state(out of sinaloa) seeing as how leadership are least likely to notice then.
The Zambada family has strong connections with Pemex and definitely investments. If I’m not mistaken it’s on record. There’s is no way in hell the zambada family would allow this at least not from their faction.
If it happens it won’t be them but another faction but their will definitely be repercussions from cds leadership.
One has to look after your investment and political connections seeing as how they also have money there.

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

elrojo
As for support being sent to other states to fulfill cds agenda is very heard of I wouldn’t be surprised.
Let’s remember when mayo sent an ambassador to michoacan to offer mireles his support which included 6 chopper gunships idk if you guys remember. The interesting thing i found there was how the ambassador reffered to el mayo. when asked who sent him by mireles he simply said, "el papa del chapo". Interesting use of words would you agree?
For English speaking users he said el chapos dad which In Mexican slang means el chapos boss.
As for the chopper gunships who do you guys think supplies them? His political connections maybe? His connections in the military?
These guys are a fucking movie.

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

Delta80
No a problem mica.

I can tell you from personal experience (a few months ago in jalisco, I was there for 42 days) that the trucks that sold stolen fuel were nowhere to be seen in the rancherias where they would stop by twice a week (this was also confirmed to me by locals as well). Did CJNG keep it’s promise to not steal fuel or are they simply not able to steal it anymore? I have no idea. Very few of the people in those rancherias actually bought the gas, due to tainting with diesel and other things that eventually ruins engines (using the same containers that contained diesel or something else to store gas).

Also know people who travel to the Morelia region, they have told me it’s the same situation out there, no illegal fuel trucks around.

@Rojo
There’s no such thing as helicopter gunships owned by CDS or any other cartel in Mexico, period. We’ve never seen one that has been seized nor has one ever been used against the government or rivals. Not even a picture exists. I’ve seen a grand total of 2 light helicopters seized from CDS, that was many years ago.

Re: CDS alliance with Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima?

elrojo
Of course not. Which is why I questioned who supplied them. Definitely not cds but their political or military connections would is what they meant.
They were there to offer support to mireles and their auto defensas.
This was said by mireles when questioned if he had been approached by organized crime. That was the example he gave the interviewer of him turning down such support
12