CDN mantas where supposedly CJNG threatens CDG in Nuevo Leon

CDN mantas where supposedly CJNG threatens CDG in Nuevo Leon

At least 11 CJNG narco blankets were left in several municipalities of Nuevo León today. CJNG threatens to take the entire state as well as warning the director of the AEI, Estaban Cantú Montes, because he presumably protects the Gulf Cartel.

Source:
https://twitter.com/LPueblo2/status/1138549841389162496

Re: CJNG threatens CDG in Nuevo Leon

Tokz
This post was updated on .
Interesting that they threatened CDG and not CDN or Zetas whom I believe are more dominant in Nuevo Leon.

Re: CJNG threatens CDG in Nuevo Leon

SHNL
I may be wrong, but I think CDN is behind these mantas. The places where the mantas were hung are all CDN strongholds. Specifically Escobedo (esco-miedo).

Re: CJNG threatens CDG in Nuevo Leon

Mica
I agree, it's seems like bad strategy for CJNG to be at war with everyone but the new variation of AFO.

SHNL wrote
I may be wrong, but I think CDN is behind these mantas. The places where the mantas were hung are all CDN strongholds. Specifically Escobedo (esco-miedo).

Re: CJNG threatens CDG in Nuevo Leon

ESLiero
Everyone is using “CJNG” as a scare tactic and to cause confusion. Since most news reporters in Mexico are not free to do their job, they most likely help in spreading this “Fake News.”

Re: CJNG threatens CDG in Nuevo Leon

leChef
Yep, you guys are right. The use of El Felino is meant for El Gato AKA Jose Rodolfo Villarreal Hernandez, linked to Beltran Leyva, and CDN has used the term on blankets before. El Gato is allegedly the man who ordered the murder of Jesus Guerrero Chapa in Dallas.

Re: CDN hung mantas where supposedly CJNG threatens CDG in Nuevo Leon

I changed the headliner