CDN got massacred by Fuerza Coahuila in Saltillo

CDN got massacred by Fuerza Coahuila in Saltillo

Wolf88
There is a rumor that among the sicarios that got killed in the shootout was Comandante Takia from the CDN...

It's been hot in Coahuila does anybody know what is happening in that state? Is Fuerza Coahuila under CJNG payroll?

Re: CDN got massacred by Fuerza Coahuila in Saltillo

Uday
????

Re: CDN got massacred by Fuerza Coahuila in Saltillo

i think you have fotos of two separate shootings...one of the 18 year old female being killed is the one that the cartulina belongs to

Re: CDN got massacred by Fuerza Coahuila in Saltillo

supposedly cjng has them on the payroll

Re: CDN got massacred by Fuerza Coahuila in Saltillo

Interesting how they all died with a gun on top or next to one another. Of course that is the only way a gun could end up if somebody got shot, even if they didn't have a gun.

Re: CDN got massacred by Fuerza Coahuila in Saltillo

Podrido
I didn't know Takia was still active. (Or, I guess not anymore.) I thought he gave it up after Bravo 1 had his family killed and dumped.

Wasn't he Jefe de Plaza of Nuevo Laredo for a bit? Not many left from that clique it looks like. Lobito and Werco are both dead. Snoopy jumped to CDG, I think Viejito is still alive though?
Just a lurker.

Re: CDN got massacred by Fuerza Coahuila in Saltillo

Parro
Six months ago, traveling to Monclova, between Saltillo and Piedras Negras, we were passed on the highway by many Fuerza Coahilla on the highway.  Several Motorcycle officers and many cars afterwards. All with warning lights going off.

Don't know what that was about, but guess is they just were breaking the speed limit and had the authority.

Entering Monclova, they arrested someone immediately.  At the traffic light, a man twirled burning swords.