CDN Nuevo Laredo

Char
CDN Laredo has been very in the city of Nuevo Laredo supposedly the leader of CDN Huevo Trevino is entrenched hiding in the city much like the late Tony Tormenta, or M-3.
The security circle that protects Huevo Trevino is called
“Tropas del Infierno” brand new trucks Raptors, Fords, the hit men are wearing fake Navy uniforms. I think both El Flakito and Takia work under Huevo Trevino or are in charge of the security of the CDN leader.

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

SHNL
Good catch Char!! When I first saw the video, I thought it was los Estatales (Polinegros) and CDN was chasing them. On a side note... I was reading on a Nuevo Laredo page that el tory was out. Have you heard anything about that?

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

Char
SHNL

I am sure El Tory is still active but just probably hiding under a rock after killing so many people after being released from prison.

El tory is dangerous I think we all know his reputation.

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

Char
I correct myself

Not El flakito...

Comandante Viejito works for Huevo Trevino

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

Slappy
CJNG bribed El Tory's way out of prison.  He is believed to be the one with the capacity/ability to revive CDN.  Doubt Travinos would like that much.

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

El_Bujo
Slappy wrote
CJNG bribed El Tory's way out of prison.
Source, please?

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

El_Bujo

Tory is out, active, and leading the latest havoc..

Very disciplined; look at all the weight he lost in prison!

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

Parro

During El Tory’s reign of terror, his henchmen employed a tactic of hanging banners threatening rivals and top-ranking law enforcement officials in Nuevo Leon. El Tory also threatened to blow up law enforcement buildings and targeted several police officers for execution.

In June, El Tory’s gunmen hung a series of banners around Monterrey, claiming that Mexico’s Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generacion (CJNG) was making local inroads and were ultimately responsible for the turf violence. The banners were manufactured in Nuevo Laredo as part of a CDN media blitz. Military officials who spoke with   others confirmed the CJNG is not currently in Nuevo Leon and the CDN is largely responsible for the violent crime. After drawing too much attention to operations recently, El Tory started to lose influence.

Yep, Breitbart, but anyway . . . .

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

Char
I don’t think Mencho would associate or make an alliance with El Tory. El Tory worked under El Canicon old plaza boss of Monterrey most likely worked directly with Lazcano.

AlperJ007 twitter account stop copying and paste everything I write !!!

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

SHNL
I highly doubt mencho would associate himself with el Tory. Word is that he’s the one behind Miguel Alemán CDN incursion.

Speaking of el canicon, I have a feeling that cjng was behind his death due to “natural causes “ in puente grande.

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

Char
El Canicon died in Altiplano

La voz del pueblo Nuevo Laredo stated that El Huevo Trevino was behind the Miguel Aleman incursion.

El Tory also hides in Nuevo Laredo and MTY but only oversees MTY operations of CDN.

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

Wolf88
CDN cowardly attacked state police while they where sleeping in a hotel in Nuevo Laredo, seems that the new state police that has arrived in Nuevo Laredo are not "friends" with CDN...

Message from Fuerza Tamaulipas (state police of Tamaulipas) send a message that they are going after the CDN after killing one of them while sleeping in that hotel. If not mistaking Furia Negra are State Police Special Forces or something like, like GATES death squad in Coahuila it's going to get ugly in Nuevo Laredo.

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

El_Bujo
Thanks to Wolf88:

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Furia-Negra-vs-CDN-leave-7-sicarios-dead-tp4108101.htm

Looks like CDN still has their foot on the gas!

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

Wolf88
Fuerza Tamaulipas kill another CDN just minutes ago I told you this going to get ugly for the CDN...

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

Char
El Huevo Trevino and El Tory both are hiding in Nuevo Laredo.....

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

source?

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

Char
Great video

El Cártel del Noreste amenazó a los gasolineros de Nuevo Laredo para que no le vendan combustible ni al Ejército ni a los policías estatales; buscan ponerlos en jaque para evitar sus operativos

The Northeast Cartel threatened the gas stations of Nuevo Laredo so that they would not sell fuel to the Army or the state police; They seek to put them in check to avoid their operations
https://mobile.twitter.com/CiroGomezL/status/1169455999549198336

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

Wolf88
More CDN got killed this afternoon against State Police Special Forces

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

BBfollower
Those CAIET guys are going strong against CDN. I've read that they killed 8 this time.

Re: CDN Nuevo Laredo

Char
CDN is getting hit hard by Cabeza de Vaca’s government and I have no doubt that Huevo Trevino, El Tory, and CDN leadership are feeling the heat. Interesting to see the outcome in the upcoming weeks because CDN cannot keep taking those hits casualties after casualties.
12