CDN Gafe at it again

leChef

Two people got executed and left with a manta signed Gafe of CDN in Comunidad La Aventura en la col Valle de Lincoln in Garcia, outside of Monterrey.

Can somebody translate please?

Re: CDN Gafe at it again

Char
”Gafe” is just a name CDN calls their operativas or operations more than anything its to not burned out their own commanders. CDN will keep using that name.

Re: CDN Gafe at it again

Char
CDN makes threats to law enforcement authorities supporting the Sinaloa Cartel saying this plaza of San Luis Potosí has a boss and its own by CDN.

CDN has also threaten cjng warning them about making incursions into San Luis Potosí. CDN is no joke along with their troops, we cannot forget they wiped out the Zetas from El manta that worked under Pancho Carreon. CDN now controls southern Tamaulipas like El Mante, Xico, Gómez
Farías, ect

Nuevo León  is divided CDN, CDG, and los Beltran Leyva are
present. Los Beltrán Leyva for sure control San Pedro one of the richest placed in Mexico.

Re: CDN Gafe at it again

@Char: Really? I was sure there was a comandante called El Gafe arrested or killed earlier this year. Are you sure it ain't his command?

Re: CDN Gafe at it again

Thanks Char. Do you have any idea who is winning Ciudad Victoria?

Re: CDN Gafe at it again

Itzli
It's hard to read due to parts being cut off and folds but basically:

...Comandate Gafe. The protection that Mr. Jorge Fernande_ Garza _iales said that he would give us was useless...and his elements from the Civil Force only...of the cartel of Sinaloa...this state already has an owner...of the lords of the CDN...Gafe...

Re: CDN Gafe at it again

Parro
Question . . . if we didn't publish these narco mantas, who would read them.  It's not like they are on a billboard or anything.  Are they wanting all interested in what's going on to spread their message?  Are we helping them?  Please tell me what you think.  I struggle with these mantas and their messages, wondering what would said without us.  Thanks

Re: CDN Gafe at it again

leChef
Thank you, Itzli

@Parro: Good question. You are thinking no attention leads to less savage kills? I think they would only prop up the stage if there was a ban on publishing and social media found a way to curb it. We already see overpasses with big posters and dangling bodies during rush hours. Maybe we would see them on a billboards even?

Re: CDN Gafe at it again

Parro
Good point LeChef, thanks