CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

QuitaPuercos
according to user CDG the zetas are losing because they only use "meth and crack addicts"

explain this to me then why would CDG make pacts with sinaloa (long time bitter enemies) and LFM just to defend themselves from the Zetas?????

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

El Profe

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

QuitaPuercos
but there is a difference the Beltran-Leyva brothers reached out to los Z when they split from sinaloa, and thats the only pact they currently have at the moment i think. plus the CDG can't defeat its own creation they need help from el chapo.

ironically i think osiel created the zetas to eliminate the sinaloa cartel

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

El Regio
No they are not winning! They are trying hard as hell but they have been unsuccessful so far.

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

El Profe
CDG

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

CDG
it was never who was winning because theyve never posed a threat.   by combining with other factions with the same goal in mind:  to promote stability ensuring greater profits.   The FM, CDS and CDG have the same goal in mind:  exterminate the zetas because they are bringing way too much heat on mexico in general.   Theyve never posed a threat to us....but i do have to admit, there alot of zetas in numbers and there has to be vigilance because there always wanting to come into our towns and cause problems.   Youll hear a report of 2 zetas extorting a business acrosss town then go investigate, then theyll pop up across town.   Well exterminate them, then a week later 4 more reports....its like roaches, theyre hard to get rid of.

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

Anonymus
According to sources on the ground, zetas control and operate in more territoy than the CDG right now. So who really knows.

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

Anonymus
Check for yourself. Heres a link.

http://www.larednoticias.com/fotos/narco_11A-2(1)1.png

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

mrchingasos

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

Anonymus
really? ^^^^

am surprised to know from sources on the ground that they also control most of Veracruz.....

wth is really happening?

I have a hard time believing the Federation cant take them out after uniting....

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

El Regio
el profe wrote
@El_Regio… I’m not sure if you know what’s going on or live in Mexico but I think it’s the other way around. People in Mexico want the “good” guys to win. There is many bias people who want a certain group to win but facts don’t lie. Either way, I hope the blood shed ends soon because i want to visit!!!

Its just an unbiased opinion guys so take it for what it is.
Yes I know what is going on, I have family in Mexico! They live in the heart of Zeta territory and are surrounded by Zetas. Their leaders live just blocks away, their entire neighborhood is guarded by Zeta sicarios. Everyday business countinues as usual, CDG has not put a dent in the Zetas much less are they winning the war.

People in Mexico want the good guys to win! Of course they do! But who are the good guys? The other cartels? lol I highly doubt that.
I want the government to win....

They control most of Mexico... Tamps, Nuevo Leon, Coahuila, San Luis, Veracruz, Quintana Roo, etc. etc.

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

El Profe

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

El Profe

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

Gordo
The Blog of last year in December state that Zetas were in control of Monterrey alone.

Fact: US Wiki Leaked Cable.

I have a hard time believing a couple of CDG fanatics over an official us diplomatic cable.....

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

El Regio
el profe wrote
Ok, so you do have an idea what is going on more or less. To say that CDG is not putting a dent on the Z's is non-sense. If you knew what was going on, then you would see that CDG is pushing back the Z's. Hell... CDG is in Veracruz, have made their presence in Nuevo Leon, Coahuaila, Quintana Roo, San Potosi, and even Acapulco. The cartel is there fighting those guys. I'm sure 1 group is getting tired of all their men getting killed. If you start counting the "confirmed" dead Z's from the start of the war, MOST would say CDG group is winning as they gain territory going west and south of Reyno and Matamoros. That is not counting the countless shootouts these groups have had and the dead who are unaccounted for media wise.

Your opinion can be what it is about cartels but Mexicans, even Americans want CDG to win. The Mexico government will go after the Z's and dismantle them like they've done other cartels. All these killing are unwarranted but when a group decides to prey on immigrants (San Fernando that we know about), innocent people instead of their enemies, then they are cowards and the B.S will and needs to be stopped. The Mexican Govt. will win when this plaque is killed off. This is the general thinking of many Mexicans.

If you know where these guys are at that you demise so much, how come you don't report them? It won't be the first "leader" to be caught in Monterrey.

Again, this is just my dos centavos so take it for what it is. Its a business where its NEVER going to end since Americans love their habits. Even though all cartels are equally as bad... In my eyes, its easy to point out which group has no morals, does OUTRAGEOUS SHIT and which group is all business.
You are mistaken my friend, CDG has not pushed anyone back! Sad to see and admit it but it's true, the Federation is failing. On March 25th they announced the beginning of a new cleansing, yet they haven't accomplished it.

Also Mexicans don't want any of those sorry bastards to survive. They want all Cartels done with and eliminated as soon as possible. All cartels are bad, they all kill, extort, rape, and mistreat mexican citizens.

As for Tamaulipas being CDG territory, true in part but Zetas also share it and are equally present like in Nuevo Laredo all the way down to Cd. Mier. hence the mass exodus. Or was that the CDG controlling that town and murdering civilians? Has to be one or the other! Either they don't control it or they do and they murdered all those people.
You seem to side on CDG...

People from the neighborhood have reported them and many have been killed as a result of those actions. Also many Zeta leaders have been killed, one this on Feb. 22nd.

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

El Regio
Gordo wrote
The Blog of last year in December state that Zetas were in control of Monterrey alone.

Fact: US Wiki Leaked Cable.

I have a hard time believing a couple of CDG fanatics over an official us diplomatic cable.....
lol true... CDG is trying their hearts out in Monterrey but they are having no success.

Re: CDG winning the war vs Zetas????

Gordo
ya man.

Almost like if the whole alliance dint help no one at all.

No it didn't, all they did was hand over their territory to El Chapo... lol