CDG sicarios preparing for battle

Bjeff

Re: CDG sicarios preparing for battle

Mica
Can anyone make out and translate what they said?

Re: CDG sicarios preparing for battle

dcm90
And they went to heaven.

They're just praying.

Re: CDG sicarios preparing for battle

Bjeff
"You are going to repeat what this man says"

"Praise the Lord, prepare my fingers for war, and my hands for battle because he is my protection, my glory, my salvation and my honor. For ever and ever, amen"

"Hooray for the Gulf Cartel!"

...something like that. Wonder if the lord they are referring to is Santa Muerte or the Christian god.

Re: CDG sicarios preparing for battle

Rusotexano
That's from Psalm 144.

It starts out:

"Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

and later continues:

"Send forth lightning and scatter the enemy; shoot your arrows and rout them."

So, apparently by using this Psalm, the CDG sicarios are asking God to take sides in their narco-battles, helping them shoot straight and kill their enemy (which naturally are the enemies of God too).

Re: CDG sicarios preparing for battle

dcm90
Well the Christian god is a water down version of Abraham's dragon, a distorted version of Baal a God of War.  Judeochristianity has always been a cynical violent dogmatic system.