CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

El Profe

Re: CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

Murcielago

Re: CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

El Regio
bien romanticos listening to La Mafia... lol

Re: CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

mrchingasos

His new name is El Romantico

No I hear they listen to Los Temerarios when they are pumping each other up. lol Viva CDG.

Re: CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

El Profe

Re: CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

El Profe

Re: CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

El Regio

Re: CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

_The Magician_

Re: CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

El Regio
They all happen to post at the same time. It is a bit odd how the cheer squad all comes in together then leaves. lol

Re: CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

El Regio
el profe wrote
I'm guessing that's a no on the title?? Some friends from the border told me but i guess its just a rumor. thanks.
oops that's what happens when you believe chismes... lol

Re: CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

El Profe

Re: CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

Queen Regia

Re: CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

El Regio
Great now we have a troll that has created a fake account trying to make fun of me.. lol that should make the administrators job easier to track the culprit.

=D

This is good, I am having an impact on one person at least! =D

ZOG

Re: CDG now controls Nueva Cuidad Guererro?

ZOG
dosen't regia already mean queen..at least  that is what i have heard..like regia montana..as in a girl from Monterrey ..a mountain queen???