CDG needs to get its act together

Re: CDG needs to get its act together

final sleep-2

Re: CDG needs to get its act together

DURANGO1
its all about the bulls   true till mex people decide enough is enough this will continue. I know first hand from friends that know their family members do stuff, but do nothing to make a change. The gift from god? CDG jajajaja a gift from god ni que fuera el senor de los cielos....jaja

Re: CDG needs to get its act together

El Regio
Buela Chivis wrote
JAJAJA..
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS SIZE, UNTIL THE MEXICAN SOCIETY REALIZES CHANGE BEGINS WITH THEM AND THEY DESERVE BETTER THAN THE LESSOR OF TWO EVILS, THEN THINGS WILL REMAIN THE SAME OR WORSEN.  IMO.

PPL ON FORUM WHO ARGUE LIKE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE LAKERS VS CELTS ARE DISRESPECTFUL TO MEXICANS AND REALLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT MEXICAN SOCIETY  OR ITS PEOPLE.
lol as always Buela is on point!!

Re: CDG needs to get its act together

EXACTLY!!!

Re: CDG needs to get its act together

El Regio
Yep exactly.

Re: CDG needs to get its act together

dario
The Lakers and Celts are not involved in extortion and kidnapping. Los Z are. Whatever gets rid of Los Z is an improvement  for the people even if not a very big one.

I'm not sure what can get rid of them but I know what can't and that's the corrupt and ineffective government and polizetas.