CDG narcomanta in Guerrero

leChef
I picked this up on SoMe. There is no way to authenticate it, but it basically says that CDG, through the Matamoros faction, represented by the Scorpions, is entering Taxco and Morelos in Guerrero to clean it. I dunno who mr Sombrero is.

Re: CDG narcomanta in Guerrero

oner
I'm never keen on these kind of single mantas  poorly written.

Strange place for CDG to try and clean up. Where's there nearest
stronghold? Cells in Acapulco I guess. There's a few cells in Guerrero I'm sure.
Just can't see the getting many people down there.

Good fingers though le chef!

Re: CDG narcomanta in Guerrero

Not CDG.  Local cells, often in these type of places the "big names" are feared, or that is the perception, so they use names like Los Antrax and CDG and all that.

Re: CDG narcomanta in Guerrero

Chava
Morelos is a "state" --- not a city inside of GRO - just an FYI

@Chava: Sorry. You are right and I knew that. Just very sloppy of me

Whether CDG or not, is hard to tell, but I was a bit interested in this Sombrero guy, and apparently there has been multiple instances of these narcomantas over the past weeks, some with chopped off heads to go along.

Re: CDG narcomanta in Guerrero

leChef
Perhaps it is this guy out of prison:

"In February 2010, federal forces captured in Guadalajara the former PRI mayor of Petatlán Rogaciano Alba Álvarez, El Señor del Sombrero, related to La Familia Michoacana and later to the Sinaloa Cartel. He is designated as the intellectual author of the murder of human rights defender Digna Ochoa; He was considered the cacique of Petatlán, Guerrero."

Source:
http://valortamaulipeco.blogspot.no/2017/12/petatlanel-pueblo-de-la-seguridad.html

Re: CDG narcomanta in Guerrero

Chava

Re: CDG narcomanta in Guerrero

Itzli
"El Roga" was born on September 11, 1954 in Chavet, Petatlán, Guerrero and was involved in marijuana production/transportation in the 1970s and became a notable trafficker in Guerrero, eventually becoming a part of the Sinaloa Federation.  As the Beltán Leyva brothers left the Sinaloa Cartel, Maros Arturo "El Barbas" met with him in Ixtapa and he was offered head of plaza in Zihuatanejo if he would join the emerging Beltán Leyva Cartel.  "El Roga" declined the offer and, as a result, his children were killed in May 2008.  He continued to work with the Sinaloa Cartel and linked up with La Familia Michoacana up until his arrest in February 2010.  In early 2014 it was reported that remnants of the cell of "El Roga" had linked up with Los Granados, "El Gavilán", and Los Arreola under the Jalisco Cartel Nueva Generación.

It is worth noting that "La Barbie" had a strong presence in the state of Morelos.  Following his arrest his underlings became increasingly fragmented and sought to align with different organizations.  On a least one occasion I remember a cell of the former La Barbie Cartel operating in Morelos claiming to be aligned with the Gulf Cartel.