CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

jusme
Why do people keep saying that R1 is rey de reyes? Doesn't say that R1 is not rey de reyes on his supposed message to cdg? And has anyone read the manta from a couple of weeks ago or so where they say certain cartels and according to that manta cdg and cdds are still allies?  Just thought I would bring it up.
Staygrnded86

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

adam

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Baggy
@aj, Tha fuck am i lookin at? a fat man, a shirt, a cat, some text = me confused.
AJ

The song is talking about Puma and Gringo.
CHIVIS FOREVER

If I'm not mistaken, in Guadalajara. Go to the post on this forum of the bar in Guadalajara getting shot up, the one where an american supposedly dies, and three other people, 4 people in total. Somebody posted a message that says "CDG,CT,Los Mayos, Los Coroneles, Cartel de Colima Y (I think) Nayarit, and CDS is Carteles Alliados." I might have missed 1 or 2. Suppoedly they're there to clean up Jalisco and after they're done there, that Nayarit is next. That message was copied from I don't remember where, but it states it there. And sorry for the delay in responding.
Staygrnded86

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

jusme
It talks about just Puma. M5, is that supposed to be Gringo?
Staygrnded86
12345