CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

ToPHeR
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/05/sowing-terror-in-ciudad-vicotria.html

El pinche Diablo era CDG but he fuck up so they are hunting for him pero now he click up with GN

5/9/12 @ 6:24 pm

Diablo's reponse to his family being killed:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/07/diablo-confirms-executed-were-family.html

"You already fucked my family up but no problem we all know what we are into. You will cry blood and we'll see who's more of a badass fucking assholes and all the dirty motherfuckers "Z" are gonna get fucked up along with all their families you already did to me so now it’s my turn"

Chivis said...
    IMO Chapo has nothing to do with Diablo. He works for the leader of CDG Jorge Costilla aka "El Coss". There is confusion about the identity of Diablo as being the R1 from Reynosa, but Diablo is a moniker used mutliple times and in the execution video the family stated they were from Llera Tamps. Llera is southern Tamaulipas-closest major city is Tampico and SLP.

7/25/12 @ 1:31 PM

^----This backs up my Diablo being from Tampico theory!

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
There was a time i was thinking that Rey de Reyes was Coss and Comandante Diablo is R-1 but they changed there nick names so the Z can get confused.

But then on a article said that R's and Familia Cardenas where together againts Coss and Metros.Then i told myslef R-1 can't be Comandante Diablo cuz R-1 and Coss are not together.

Then i did a research on his videos and all that then i was thinking what if R-1 is Rey de Reyes but with a new nick name cuz now hes been hiding from CDG(Coss and Metros) because they have a internal war.And Comandante Diablo is a familiy member of R-1(Rey de Reyes).

NOW reading this message from the CDS to CDG(X20 Metros) now it makes sense R-1 did switch sides and went to work with the CDS.I think R-1 is Rey de Reyes but with a new "Clave" because his old clave "R-1" is burned with the CDG(Metros X20).

Now the CDS wants to tell the CDG that R-1 was Rey de Reyes all the time or something like that with this recent Manta or Narco Message they left with the two bodies....

Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

great dialog here

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

This discussion is making me think that EPN was right.  It's too damned confusing trying to figure out who is who by nickname.

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
Look at this manta Z-40 hanged it in Zacatecas last year i think was before they captured Taliban.

How did he know that there was going to be a conflict between Metro-4 and Gringo?

And how did he know Taliban was next?

Quienes son los del C.D.G ya estan presos o muertos Oziel preso, Tormenta muerto, Mario Cárdenas muerto, Costilla preso, Metro 3 muerto, Sierra muerto que eran con los que nosotros peleábamos los que quedan del C.D.G son una bola de mitoteros chismosos y panochones que se la pasan haciendo puros mitotes y que se van a dar en su madre solo entre ellos. El Gringo se va a querer chingar al M4 por que hay un lider y quedan puros segundos y terceros y les va a ganar la ambición y se van a dar en su madre, eso pasa cuando no hay un líder que los controle putos.

"O me los chingo primero o les da en su madre el Gobierno"

LOS CABALLEROS TEMPLARIOS son una pinche bola de indios adictos al cristal que se la pasan cobrando cuotas a los aguacates y hasta las escuelas así que ni les queda decir ni madres y menos hablar de traiciones y pendejadas de esas por que también estan igual se andan dando en su madre entre ellos mismos ya vieron al Chango y al Chayo y se andan matando entre ellos así que para mi son una bola de pendejos que se juntan porque no pueden solos y aun a si me la pelan putos que CARTELES UNIDOS y demás mamadas que se hacen llamar para mi  CARTELES UNIDOS EQUIVALE A HUEVOS REVUELTOS así que mi mensaje para los pocos pendejos que quedaron contra la Letra del C.D.G y los pendejos de LOS CABALLEROS TEMPLARIOS Y AL CORNUDO DE TALIVAN  es el siguiente:

ME PELAN LA VERGA ATT. SU PAPA Z-40

PUTITOS DE AGUA

Who are the CDG and prisoners are imprisoned or dead Oziel, Storm died, Mario Cardenas dead prisoner Costilla, Metro 3 dead, who were killed saw that we were fighting with the remaining of the CDG are a bunch of gossips and panochones mitoteros that they spend doing mitotes pure and to be given in his mother alone among them. El Gringo is going to want to fuck the M4 by a leader and there are pure second and third and they will win the ambition and will give his mother, that happens when there is a leader who controls them fucking.

"O fuck me the first or in his mother gives the government"

The Knights Templar are a fucking ball glass Indians addicts who spend charging fees to avocados and even schools are left so do not say or mothers and less bullshit talk of betrayal and also those that are just go around giving his mother between themselves and saw the monkey and walk Chayo and killing each other so for me they are a bunch of assholes who come together because they can not alone and even if I peeled it POSTERS fucking blowjobs States and other they call for my POSTERS States equals to scrambled eggs so my message to the few idiots who were against the letter of the CDG and the assholes of the Knights Templar and the cuckold oF TALIVAN is:

ME cock PELAN A. His dad Z-40

WATER Tarts
Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

adam

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

ToPHeR
adam

I just go to the mainboard and use the search box towards the bottom on the right. I just typed in "diablo" and viewed a few post titles that caught my eye.

The still photos I believe you are referring to were actually from some low budget movie where some guy claimed to be "Cmdte Diablo" and everyone automatically assumed it was CDG's Diablo...

Well, 40 knew Taliban was next because he snitched him out to the Marina. Why do you think they had the time to make that vancy 1st person video of the raid?? Also, how would CDG know where Taliban's safehouses were and why did 40 bulldoze his other safehouse in Zacatecas too?

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

adam

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
@Topher Taliban was already with the CDG by that time, I don't think Taliban would stay in the same safe houses he had when he was a Z and now with the CDG.

Most probably once he switch sides he even changed his safe houses he was afraid that Z40 would killed him or put the finger on him.

CDG got Zacatecas thanks to Taliban cuz he was the one that let the CDG enter Zacatecas and Nuevo Laredo(even tho they failed).

CDG used Taliban to get a hold of Zacatecas in my point of view it was the CDG that turned Taliban.

Remember those where the times when everyone in the CDG where snitching in one another..

Z-40 bulldoze some of his old Safe Houses, I don't think Taliban would stay in his old safe houses he had when he was a Z.

Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

adam

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

adam

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

tonga
Yes your right r1 is rey de reyes he is  to burn with r1 and was getting so much heat and change hes name and for the people saying that was diablo  family that got wack how do you know for sure in this shit i dont want zeta members knowing my family so if they think they were my family i will play along to protect my family as he did and as for diablo he is still going stron he is crazy he left those those dismembered bodies in victoria he wants that plaza and he wont stop till he het it

just a general question, but who was the letter sent to?

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

ToPHeR
tonga

Do you know any history on Diablo? Is he in fact from Tampico?

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

tonga
I dont know much about diablo all i know is he is doing nasty work in victoria i talk to a zeta in a difrent blog he is the one that told me about el calvo aka r1 is rey de reyes and diablo works for him he said thats he nephew that family that got wacked wasnt his family they did just to show him up embarass him i wish people dont glamourize diablo or zetas cdg because what they are doing is ashame why cant they be about their busnrss if Cds and cdg go to war alot of innocent people are going to die.

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Nutcase
Seeing is believing

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Nutcase

I was wondering if CDG M-5 is mad in all of this?  Jeje...
Seeing is believing
AJ

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

AJ

He said, She said.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

AJ

CHIVIS FOREVER
12345