CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

durrr
Banned User
if that, and rumours of a BLO and CDS truce are both true, than that is fuckin awesome and cdg and zetas dont have a fuckin chance.

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

durrr
BETTER than a schwarzenegger film.

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

adam

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

adam

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Here is the reason I doubt it.

Isidro was so loyal to BLO in the CDS conflict  and against all others in favor of BLO.  would BLO have a truce with CDS without Chapitos blessing?  and he is allied with zetas.  I suppose it could happen but doubtful.  I have always said Zs and Chapo should have an alliance to gain territories and "people" and create 2 power organizations, then split Mexico into two super territories between the two.  that would be good business.  if anyone dared to challenge the territory then they would as allied forces go in for a quick kill.

but who knows...one thing I have learned in the world of narcos:

no truce last forever
no alliance last forever
no dispute last forever.

Narcos are opportunistic.

something always intervenes and changes the playing field.  That is the only thing one can take to the bank.

when cdg/zetas split I dared to say, one day cdg will weaken and split and Zetas will overtake territories leaving cgd members wanting out, and Zs and CDG will pick who they want.  seemed impossible at the time.

Of course this as always is just my dos centavos

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

ToPHeR
Ahh makes send now adam! I was thinking since it was between CDS and CDG that "El Azul" was actually THE El Azul from CDS....I was gonna say if it was that's Biiiiiiiiiiig news!

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Echo2
Oh I have no clue as to the real identity of Rey de Reyes or whose releated to who!! I just said that R1 formerly of CDG now appears to be CDS, and if thats the case then he has a lot of inside info on how CDG operates and moves and logistics. I have seen that that R1 is related to Commandante Diablo and that he's Rey de Reyes, but I have no clue about that. R1 was blamed for the death of M3, and the Metros went to war with the Rojos, R1 sort of fell of the picture until recently it was said that Mario Pelon was the one who killed M3 and M4, so having been blamed for that death which led to infighting and his men getting killed, you know, he has to be itching for payback!!

Well a BLO-CDS pact seems possible, it was Arturo who waged war againgst CDS. M1 waged war against Chapo Isidro. Chapo Isidro had to bring the heat to CDs because El Ondeado was bringing heat to BLO, so you take out those two factors and it seems like a good opportunity. You look at CDS/CDG, how badly did they hate each other, how many years did they wage war against each other, and when it seemed they had a common enemy, they joined forces. If all of this infighting in CDG wasn't going on, I think CDG would of regained a lot of their power back, and gone back to beign a powerful cartel as they once were.

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

ToPHeR
Yes, people were just assuming there were related because "R1" and "Rey de Reyes" both have Rs in them LOL!

Actually right after the Zs took out Diablo's family, he immediately put out another video of some sicarios killing some crack addict bums that claimed to be Zs and there was text in the video of something along the lines of "Yea, you got my family, but we all know what we're getting into when we signed up" or something like that...

Pretty cold blooded if you ask me...

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

ToPHeR
I don't necessarily see it as the end of CDG. It will be the end of CDG as we know it as, but not the end of the cartel. What I mean is if R1 and Cmdte Diablo are actually with CDS now, I believe Chapo/Mayo will support them in their fight against X20/Metros and if they win, I think Chapo/Mayo will let R1 still use the CDG name for his "faction". After all, CDS is known as the Federation for a reason.....

Maybe this is why we've been hearing about new factions popping up calling themselves CDG NG?

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Echo2
That is true, that's an angle I hadn't considered. DCS backs up R1, Diablo, they take out the current "administration" of CDG and they R1 and Diablo run the "new CDG" and since they will essentially be a part of CDS, CDS doesn't have to pay a quota to move their work thru Tamp!

It actually makes a lot of sense

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

ToPHeR
Exactly, and CDG doesn't need to go through the hassle of trying to find a new coke connect when they can just be supplied by CDS...

This makes sense because CDS has been slowly making moves up the supply chain as well....I could actually see CDS turning into a drug broker rather than a full blown cartel and supplying all of these smaller cartels who will then have to take on the burden of trying to get it across the border whereas CDS just fronts the drugs to everyone and makes money that way...

Again, this is looking way into the future, but I'm a businessman and as a businessman you'd want to minimize risks which is exactly what this would do for CDS...

I was reading some mainboard posts when Diablo was releasing all those videos and someone claimed that he was some up and coming CDG enforcer from Tampico who is ex-GAFE....dunno how true this is though....

Which is exactly why I said that CDS has to distance themselves from CDG and their internal war. Makes sense from a business point of view. You as a boss you dont want to have that employee who doesn't get along with anybody and gives you more headaches than money. As business plan  you let the guy who used to work for the other team be the one who takes out his former boss. I think this is the opportunity of a lifetime for R1, if he has the support of Mayo/Chapo and he's able to take control of CDG, that may bring some sort of peace to Tamps. I would assume that he still has a lot of Rojos who are loyal to him and even some Metros who see the writting on the wall, and realize that X20/Metros days are numbered. Plus factor in the fact that now that it's coming out to light that X20 killed M3, M4, Puma, Gringo, set up CDS representatives and tried to blame the Zetas for it, how many of his men will remain loyal to him, knowing his (X20) death warrants been signed.

Echo2
yeah, M3 and R1 were supposed to be real close almost best friends. They both started out as Zetas when it was Ociel leading CDG, but they both went to CDG after the Zeta/CDG split. The whole rumor that R1 betrayed and killed M3, started when R1 was overlooked as jefe de plaza and the biggest plaza went to Metro and R1 was stuck with a small plaza, a lot of people said that it was that jealousy that led to the death of M3, and the Metros didn't bother to find out the truth, the just went guns blazing against the Rojos.

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

ToPHeR
From this post:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/05/savagery-of-el-diablo.html

Various posts from anonymous users:

El Diablo been going a few years,he was a badass CDG killer along with El Toro before all the Ms and Rs war kicked off,now he runnin his own crew and you can see why they so brutal,this guy is a stone cold killer,been in video and pics before cutting peoples throats and dismembering.And as a Mexican bro said up above,so there is no mistake.

5/15/12 @ 1:13pm

El Comandante Diablo era CDG dije ERA but this foo fuck up big time so now CDG wants to kill him so he click up with CDS to save his ass & yes the so call rey is chapo.

5/15/12 @ 6:05 pm

rey de reyes is el r 1 he is the one speeking in the video.
5/15/12 @ 7:41 PM

El Rey de Reyes and DIABLO are from the Metro TRES Sicario ranks....el Rey de Reyes was the one that followed thru with the pact with CDS, after Metro Tres initially negotiated the CDS pact thru ABREGO Garcia People...this is another reason he was eliminated....El Coss never had never will have a pact with JAGL.....CDG vs CDG vs Zs vs JAGL/CDG...Atte:.El Patrick Swayze
5/15/12 @ 7:55 PM

por fin alguien le pego al clavo y hablan de R1.. y los metros lo dan por muerto k balacera en tampico k ayi lo mataron esta cabron si el hombre andaba por el pacifico en esas fechas..
5/15/12 @ 10:48 pm

Pedro Angel Torres said...
    Porque Comandante Diablo es del CDG y se llama David Reyes de Matamoros con razon le disen el rey de reyes. Ese puto no es un rey, es del Diablo porque mato mi hermano acá el cuidad victoria. mi hermano no tenia nada que ver con los zetas! era vicioso pero sin duda no era zeta. que diosito que es muy grande que lo mata y le dan un muerte que le merece.
5/15/12 @7:42 pm

12345