CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Texcoco

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

adam

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

SouthernOutpost
Tex,you have any idea which side is telling the truth?

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
Some things that they where written in the letter is from the past like when Puma was a Zeta and How did Hummer treated X20 and other things.

In my point of view the CDG is weak in its Leadership seems that every other Medium and Low Ranking CDG comandantes are fighting over them self.

What is going to happen when X20 gets caught or killed in the CDG? like don't get me wrong the CDG has a lot of Comandantes but none of them are "Important" like Oziel,Tony Tormenta,Coss,Metro-3,etc.

The only "Important" that is left in the CDG is X20 if the US Government and Mexican Government puts 5 millions in u head that means something.

I see the CDS using the CDG like a armed wing in places like the CDS wants or even i can see the CDS betraying the CDG and taking over Golfos main plazas in Tamaulipas.

Lets not forget the CDG is broken in two groups and they are only surviving by the alliances they have with the CT and CDS in Zacatecas and Jalisco.

Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Handsome_devil
Is it only the leadership, or is CDG just in a weak state?   Does CDG push  enough weight across the border to be able to survive financially, or are they resorting to extortion,kidnappings,etc...Or are they being financially supported by CDS?

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

ToPHeR
CDG is in a weak state. Usually how it works is one of the top comandantes has the cocaine connections with someone in Colombia to bring in shipments. Last I heard, the only one left in CDG with those kind of connections was El Coss. Someone also posted an article last week about El Gringo trying to make a $10 mil purchase that was ultimately dismantled by the DEA. It's anybodys guess if X-20 has these same kinds of connections which makes me think CDS is now fronting drug loads for CDG to move through Reynosa/Matamoros, but with the way things went down between X20 and El Gringo and how X20 was mad that Gringo/Coss made an alliance with CDS who really knows?

Historically, CDG brings its shipments in through Tampico and it seems like the Rastrojos/Urabenos in Colombia are willing to sell their product to the highest bidder, but of course this is only if CDG has someone with connections to the Colombians

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Handsome_devil
Thanks ToPHer. I wish the forum had a reputation system where we can rep members.

I bet all the big boys from CDS are salivating at the possibility of owning one or more CDG plazas.

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

adam

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

jusme
I disagree. Lets not forget that Pelon or X20 was not really heard of untill Coss got arrested. That can always repeat itself, just switch and/or flop some names. Just because we haven't heard of it or don't know of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm starting to think they have some kind of structure and are stronger than most people think. Last year when Gordo, coss and Sierra got arrested within a couple of weeks, most of us thought ( yes I said us) thoght it was all bad and that it was their death kill (don't forget about adding the Rojos and their so called feud with the Metros into the mix...What ever happend with that anyways?), but it seems we were mistaken. They ended up with most of Monterey, they're still in Zacatecas, they're in Coahuila and supposedly they're in Yucatan. There is no denying it, all the hits they've took and all the drama, they must be weaker. But who knows how weak. As far as I know, zetas aint all up in Rein Reynosa trying to pry it away from them, considering the internal problems they just had, so that must say something. Maybe I'm wrong....but then again, maybe I'm not...who knows?
Staygrnded86

But wasn't it Coss who ordered the killing of M3 because M3 was against the CDS alliance?

I think they got access back to the Yucatan because there was some local gang who recently pledged their allegiance to CDG through a manta...I forgot which plaza it was? Maybe Cancun?

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

adam

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

tex one of my readers said he just saw on line photos of puma and gringo dead..?!?

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

Texcoco

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

I asked him to send the link to me...but who knows if anyone saw them I figured it would be you :)

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

ToPHeR
Will do adam. I actually read Rincon's trial transcript, but it didn't go into much detail about El Junior. It was more of Rincon's perspective because it starts with him talking about how he controlled Rio Bravo and then the fighting got too heated and he called Coss for backup, but Coss told him he couldn't send any reinforcements right away so they decided to swim across the river into the US and that's when Border Patrol got them.

I'm still confused as to how each side is laid out within CDG though? Everyone says it's Ms vs Rs, but I thought Coss and X20 were on the same side on Ms, but then you have Cardenas Vela whose obviously an R because the Rs are still loyal to the Cardenas family so who's who? M3 and Coss were Ms, but some say Coss has M3 killed for not agreeing with the CDS truce which would be the R faction?

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

adam

Re: CDG letter talks about the betrayal of Mario Pelon X-20 against Puma

ToPHeR
Coss' capture is interesting. I never really bought the "caught him by accident" story the government said about they happened to stumble upon him because they were in a car chase that crashed there.....

I remember something about a week before Coss was captured that the authorities announced they caught their major middleman with connections to Colombian producers....maybe he ratted him out?

Or maybe it was El Gordo because they caught him a few days before too...

who knows?
12345