CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

Tamaulipeco Mexikano

http://www.elblogdelnarco.com/2013/06/video-horrible-en-donde-cdg-decapitan.html

Respond of Comandante Gallos Death......

The Zetas kill Comandante Gallo and this fools kills this low rank Z lol
Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

Alacran
So many videos back to back... Been a while since so many videos have been published.

Golfas must be butt hurt because the Z have killed several of there Comandantes in the Southern Area of Tamaulipas lol Seems that the Z are pushing there way into the Southern Area of Tamaulipas....
Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

Texcoco
A26

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

A26

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

777
This shit is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of hand. EPN better shut them both up. God forbid someone "notices" what the fuck is going on down there!

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

_Jack

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

_Jack

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

Demo

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

Every time I see these videos I say OK this is the worst but they just keep coming up with grosser ideas. And not only in Mexico. Recently a Syrian rebel commander took a bite out of a person's lung or heart.

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

El"H"
man cdg just pick up nobody's a 17 year old girl and 15 year old boy?//

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

_Jack

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

777
LOL What if CDG follows up with banners saying those weren't our guys? You know they like to say "We're the good guys!"

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

@26.  You said;
I won't resort to personal attacks

You are getting dangerously close to doing that.  Please stop so I don't have to start deleting remarks.

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

Tijuano
This is so wrong, what do they gain with this? do they show they have a lot of power? NO; Do they show they are very brave? NO; Do they show people can trust them and not the other cartel? NO; Do they make more money with this? NO; Do they keep the Government away from them? NO!

This is just plain stupid, thereĀ“s no real reason for this videos, does Mario Pelon care if they kill an halcon? I really doubt it, is Z40 worried because a retail seller is picked up by CDG? Nope, just another day in business.

Cartels need to stop this crazyness, NOBODY is getting anything good out of this.

Tehe day I see a video of one cartel killing Chapo, Inge, Z40, Mayo, X20, El H, or another high ranking member, then I MAY believe they have more power than the other cartels. The only thing they show with this is they can kill harmless people.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

adam

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

Chimera
Tamaulipeco Mexikano wrote
Why are you saying "lol" about people killing children in a horrible way? Children! This was a young girl, she looks like just a teenager. Go back and watch that ha ha lol rofl video again and look at her, try to get a look at her face and look in her eyes, see the girl that is being slaughtered. See if you are still LOLing then.

Re: CDG kills a Girl Working with the Z

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
But she wasn't innocent at all she was a "Cocinera" for the Z, That's why i don't give a damn about this people getting killed they are criminals at the end of the day!

Don't let your emotions fool you!

Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!
1234